|This article is about a/an monster in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Kamen Rider Decade.|
Chinomanako (チノマナコ) is an Ayakashi who manages to steal the Diendriver from Kamen Rider Diend (who stole the Ika Origami from Genta) and did not need the Sanzu River water. He becomes an "Ayakashi Rider" with his Chinomanako Diend Form, this universe's (the Sentai universe) first ever Kamen Rider, in a world that was supposed to be without riders.
With all the crevices in the Diend helmet and armor, he can easily summon Nanashi footsoldiers. He also can use KaijinRide cards. Kamen Rider Decade and Kuuga team up with the Shinkenger to destroy this monster. After being destroyed he did not become giant; it can be assumed that taking on his Diend Form counted as his second life.
Super Hero Taisen
However, he is revived in Super Hero Taisen as a member of the Shocker Zangyack Alliance. He only has one appearance, in the battle where he is seen getting attacked by Kamen Rider Amazon.
Super Hero Taisen Z
Chinomanako was part of an army of resurrected (mostly Super Sentai) monsters led by Space Raider after the revival of Madou Demon King Psycho. They proceeded to attack the gathering of Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, giving them a hard time. Chinomanako helped beat Kamen Rider OOO with Rhino Doubler and Action Commanders Stargull and Sneak Brother. The heroes of recent years were in a pinch until the arrival of a force of Sentai and Rider reinforcements led by Akarenger and Kamen Rider Ichigo. The combined forces of superheroes were able to turn the tide against the Madou army, with Chinomanako being beaten back by Kamen Rider Nigo. They lined up and used their various finisher attacks to destroy the revived monsters.
Chinomanako uses Kaijin Ride (カイジンライド Kaijin Raido) Cards which give him the ability to summon monsters from other Kamen Rider Series.
Final AttackRide Cards
- He is one of the few Ayakashi that were not adapted into Nighloks in Power Rangers Samurai. The others were Nakinakite, Hachouchin, Sasamatage, Urawadachi, Kugutsukai, and Madakodama.
- The likely reason is that Chinomanako is technically a monter from Kamen Rider Decade, a property separate from Shinkenger. In order to have included Chinomanako, Saban would've had to have paid a separate fee to include him. In addition, the producers would've had to either film new footage or explain the appearance of Decade and Kuuga.
- This is the only Ayakshi not to ever grow giant and the only member of the Gedoshu to do so aside from the main villainous cast.
- Chinomanko is similar to Gavan Bootleg in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Space Sheriff Gavan in that both are villains in a crossover between Super Sentai and another Tokusatsu franchise, and both are based on the heroes of the other franchise. Chinomanako becomes a cross between Ayakashi and Kamen Rider Diend while Gavan Bootleg is based off Space Sheriff Gavan and made by the Space Empire Zangyack.
- During a battle between the Super Sentai and the Kamen Riders vs. their enemies during Kamen Rider X Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Chinomanko is seen getting attacked by Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Youkai Origin: Mokumokuren is a spirit that lives in torn Shoji (paper sliding walls) and many eyes can seen within them and cause people to become blind if stared into.
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 24, The Arrival of the Samurai Sentai
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Act 21: The Father and Son Bears
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 25, Heretic Rider, Go Forth!
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z