|This article is about a/an episode in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
The Aspirations of Bucrates (ブクラテスの野望 Bukuratesu no Yabō) is the thirty-seventh episode of Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. It is the beginning of a two-part story involving a turning point for Hyuuga and the return of Barreled Scholar Bucrates in his "Barreled Scholar of Revenge" form.
While Hyuuga continues to watch over the wounded GoTaurus, both the Balban and Bucrates are after GoTaurus for their own nefarious schemes.
With GoTaurus still too weak to fight, Hyuuga stays in the mountains with him to help him recover. Barban plans on ripping out the heart of GoTaurus to transplant it into Daitanix. Meanwhile Bucrates, who was left for dead, reemerges to plan his revenge against Captain Zahab. He kidnaps Hyuuga and blackmails him to cooperate with the captured GouTaurus to be his enforcer.
- Ryouma (リョウマ Ryōma): Kazuki Maehara (前原一輝 Maehara Kazuki)
- Gouki (ゴウキ Gōki): Shoei (照英 Shōei)
- Hayate (ハヤテ): Koji Sueyoshi (末吉 宏司 Sueyoshi Kōji)
- Hikaru (ヒカル): Nobuaki Takahashi (高橋伸顕 Takahashi Nobuaki)
- Saya (サヤ): Juri Miyazawa (宮澤 寿梨 Miyazawa Juri)
- Hyuuga (ヒュウガ Hyūga): Teruaki Ogawa (小川 輝晃 Ogawa Teruaki)
- Fairy Bokku (ボック Bokku, Voice): Sanae Miyuki (深雪 さなえ Miyuki Sanae)
- Wisdom Tree Moak (知恵の樹モーク Chie no Ki Mōku, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Captain Zahab (ゼイハブ船長 Zeihabu-senchō, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Steerwoman Shelinda (操舵士シェリンダ Sōdashi Sherinda): Kei Mizutani (水谷 ケイ Mizutani Kei)
- Barreled Scholar Bucrates (樽学者ブクラテス Tarugakusha Bukuratesu, Voice): Chafurin (茶風林 Chafurin)
- Destruction King Battobas (破王バットバス Haō Battobasu): Takeshi Watabe (渡部 猛 Watabe Takeshi)
- Dark Merchant Biznella (闇商人ビズネラ Yamishōnin Bizunera): Kaneto Shiozawa (塩沢 兼人 Shiozawa Kaneto)
- to be added
- This episode aired along with Tetsuwan Tantei Robotack episode 35, The Strongest Combined Robot's Weakness.
- Viewership: 8.3%
- Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Volume 4 features episodes 31-40.
- The complete Gingaman series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2018.