|This article is about a/an episode in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
Appearance of Light (光の出現 Hikari no Shutsugen) is the twenty-second episode of Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. This episode is the first part of the two-part conclusion of the battle for the Lights of Ginga, where the mysterious power is finally revealed.
Hikaru and Saya must work together to escape from a dome placed by Budoh's Majin to prevent anyone from stopping his extraction project for the Lights of Ginga.
Saya and Hikaru are in the midst of a petty feud and can't get along with each other. Budoh is forced to use his final general, Dotoumusha, to search for the Lights of Ginga, knowing very well that this is his final chance. The last clue states that the Lights are hidden in a holy spring buried under Tokyo. Dotoumusha puts up a force field around Tokyo, forcing Saya and Hikaru to fight him alone inside while the others are trapped outside unable to help.
- Ryouma (リョウマ Ryōma): Kazuki Maehara (前原一輝 Maehara Kazuki)
- Gouki (ゴウキ Gōki): Shoei (照英 Shōei)
- Hayate (ハヤテ): Koji Sueyoshi (末吉 宏司 Sueyoshi Kōji)
- Hikaru (ヒカル): Nobuaki Takahashi (高橋伸顕 Takahashi Nobuaki)
- Saya (サヤ): Juri Miyazawa (宮澤 寿梨 Miyazawa Juri)
- BullBlack (ブルブラック Buru Burakku, Voice): Koji Ochiai (落合 弘治 Ochiai Kōji)
- Fairy Bokku (ボック Bokku, Voice): Sanae Miyuki (深雪 さなえ Miyuki Sanae)
- Wisdom Tree Moak (知恵の樹モーク Chie no Ki Mōku, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Yuuta Aoyama (青山勇太 Aoyama Yūta): Shogo Hayakawa (早川翔吾 Hayakawa Shōgo)
- Captain Zahab (ゼイハブ船長 Zeihabu-senchō, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Steerwoman Shelinda (操舵士シェリンダ Sōdashi Sherinda): Kei Mizutani (水谷 ケイ Mizutani Kei)
- Barreled Scholar Bucrates (樽学者ブクラテス Tarugakusha Bukuratesu, Voice): Chafurin (茶風林 Chafurin)
- Sword General Budoh (剣将ブドー Kenshō Budō, Voice): Kazuo Hayashi (林 一夫 Hayashi Kazuo)
- Spectral Empress Iliess (妖帝イリエス Yōtei Iriesu): Gara Takashima (高島 雅羅 Takashima Gara)
- Dotoumusha (怒濤武者 Dotōmusha, Voice): Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Ōtomo Ryūzaburō)
- Boy: Tatsuyuki Furusawa (古澤龍之 Furusawa Tatsuyuki)
- Girl: Arisa Yoshida (吉田有沙 Yoshida Arisa)
- This episode aired along with Tetsuwan Tantei Robotack episode 21, Rapid Development! New Resolve.
- Viewership: 7.8%
- Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.
- The complete Gingaman series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2018.