|This article is about a/an evil zord in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
The Centurion Robot is a battle helicopter-theme mech piloted by the Fearcats.
This battle helicopter-themed robot was created by Fearcats. They also powered it with the Centurion Torch. Fearcats arrived on their robot to crush San Angeles. Fearcats attacked the city and encountered the Power Rangers. Robot could fly and was able to control flame. Fearcats were about to crush Rose, but it was stopped by Mack with the Sentinel Knight. Rangers formed their Megazord to battle the villains. The Robot fired at DriveMax Ultrazord, and it seemed the it would destroy the Rangers's Megazord, but it survived. Despite the battle robot's strong firepower, it was defeated by the DriveMax Ultrazord.
Powers And Abilities
- Flight: The Centurion Robot can fly in high speeds thanks to the propeller on its head.
- Mega Chest Flamethower: By powering up energy from the Centurion Torch, the Centurion Robot can launch out a stream purple colored flames from its chest.
- This robot is not based on a Power Ranger zord like most of the other Monsters, but on the Sun Vulcan Robo from the Super Sentai series Sun Vulcan.
- This robot could be considered as the upgraded form of Jet Robot, as both mechs are themed after a flying veichle (Jet Robot: Jet, Centurion Robot: Helicopter), aditiontly, both have Robots as their last name.
- He is based on Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan's Sun Vulcan Robo.