Jason is not the first red ranger.Just the first one ever mentioned 10000 years ago the orignal dino rangers imprisoned rita.
Yes you are right.Sheersh 10:14, May 8, 2012 (UTC)Sheersh
True but we never see the orignal dino rangers so Jason is the first one we see and is meantioned which means bottom line first red ranger because no red ranger before MMPR has been seen unless you count the Red Alien ranger.
- Are you talking in terms of production? Cuz it's been established there are some earlier rangers, chronologically-speaking.
- Yeah, the Wild West Rangers from MMPR, and most of the previous generations of Samurai Rangers. Anyway, why did you bother to respond to this, Goku, that post was four months old.
- I agree with both of you there and Digifiend figured I would leave my in put because I don't think I was on year when this was posted.
Why isn't the Quantum Ranger listed with the red rangers? He's at the bottom with all of the red ranger characters, and Quantum Ranger was in Forever Red, so why isn't he there? Pie4ever0 (talk) 19:35, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
- That would be because the Quantum Ranger is not the main red ranger, so he and the Crimson Thunder Ranger were put into the secondary reds.
More Evil Rangers?
Why isn't the Dark Red Ranger listed with the Unique Evil rangers? Is it because he doesn't currently have a page or something?
- What Dark Red Ranger?
- The one created by Lord Zedd, with the other Dark Rangers. Their costumes weren'tbased off of the regular ranger costumes, but rather were recolored versions of the Puttie costumes, so doesn't that qualify them as Unique Evil Rangers?
- Pie4ever0 (talk) 22:03, April 8, 2013 (UTC)