|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Zeo Rangers are a group of Rangers who derived their powers from the Zeo Crystal in order to battle the Machine Empire. Four of the five original Zeo Rangers were former Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, while Tanya Sloan joined the team as the new Yellow Ranger. The group was eventually joined by the Gold Ranger, Trey of Triforia, who briefly passed his powers to original Red Ranger Jason Lee Scott.
|Zeo Ranger V Red||Tommy Oliver||Jason David Frank|
|Zeo Ranger IV Green||Adam Park||Johnny Yong Bosch|
|Zeo Ranger III Blue||Rocky DeSantos||Steve Cardenas|
|Zeo Ranger II Yellow||Tanya Sloan||Nakia Burisse|
|Zeo Ranger I Pink||Katherine Hillard||Catherine Sutherland|
|Gold Ranger||Trey of Triforia ►◄ Jason Lee Scott||Brad Hawkins (voice), Tom, Tim, and Ted DiFillippo (physical) ►◄ Austin St. John|
|Auric||Auric the Conqueror||Derek Stephen Prince (voice)|
- "I am very proud of all of you. As Power Rangers, you have served your planet well. But the Power Rangers as you have known them are gone forever. In their place has emerged a new, and more advanced, fighting force. You have now become the Power Rangers Zeo, the next level in the fight against Evil!"
The Rangers would battle the Empire on numerous occasions, usually with great success. They eventually defeated King Mondo, only for him to be replaced by Louie Kaboom and later Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina. While they dealt with new enemies, however, they also found new allies. Trey of Triforia, the Gold Ranger, appeared to help the rangers stand against the Empire on numerous occasions, before being injured and forced to temporarily relinquish his powers. The Gold Ranger mantel would briefly be passed to Jason Lee Scott, the former Red Ranger and Tommy's old friend, though he would eventually return it to Trey. Auric the Conqueror also became an ally of the team for a time, but was eventually banished into space.
In addition to fighting the Empire, the Rangers would be forced to deal with the continued scheming of Zedd and Rita. Fortunately, they also had help from their old allies, the Alien Rangers of Aquitar. Eventually, the Rangers managed to defeat the Machine Empire, and Trey departed for home with his restored powers. However, the Zeo Rangers would then be forced to deal with the threat of the evil space pirate Divatox, forcing them to adopt new powers in order to become the Turbo Rangers.
Years afterward, Tommy Oliver would take up his Red Zeo Ranger powers again in order to stop one last plot by the Machine Empire remnants under generals Venjix, Tezzla, Automon, Gerrok, and Steelon. He did so as part of a team of Veteran Red Rangers, which assembled at his request. How he was able to assume his Zeo powers again is unknown.
Legacy of Power
The Zeo Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Dimensions in Danger
Through use of his new Master Morpher, which granted access to four of his forms, Tommy Oliver morphed into Zeo Ranger V as part of a succession of forms he employed while fighting his Robo Ranger doppelganger.
- Wrist Communicators ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Sidearms, Individual Weapons, and Team Blaster
- Zeo Blaster ◆◆◆◆◆
- Golden Power Staff ◆
- Zeo Power Cannon ◆◆◆◆◆
- Zeo I Power Cell ◆
- Zeo II Power Cell ◆
- Zeo III Power Cell ◆
- Zeo IV Power Cell ◆
- Zeo V Power Cell ◆
- Defender Wheel ◆◆◆◆◆
- Zeo Jet Cycles ◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ★ battlezord, ➲ carrier zord
Zeo Zords System
- Zeo Ultrazord: Warrior Mode / Zeo Ultrazord: Carrier Mode ★◆◆◆◆◆➲
Super Zeo Zords System
- Super Zeo Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆
- Warrior Wheel ◆
Legendary Ranger Keys
- Power Rangers Zeo Ranger Keys: These represent the Zeo Rangers.
Super Megaforce/Zeo Legendary Ranger Mode
|Red Zeo Ranger||Troy Burrows|
|Blue Zeo Ranger||Noah Carver|
|Yellow Zeo Ranger||Gia Moran|
|Green Zeo Ranger||Jake Holling|
|Pink Zeo Ranger||Emma Goodall|
- The shapes associated with the Rangers actually have a direct correlation to their numerical designation. The single oblong is for Zeo Ranger 1, the double oblong is for Zeo Ranger 2, a three-sided polygon is for Zeo Ranger 3, and four sided polygon is for Zeo Ranger 4, a five-pointed star is for Zeo Ranger 5, and even the Gold Ranger's visor had six branches (Though this is for the japanese Kanji 王 ("Oh") for king, rather than for having a specific shape).
- This is the first (and so far only) team to have two different morphing calls (In their first morph instead of saying "It's Morphin Time" they called out "Power Rangers ZEO").
- The Zeo Rangers are the first team where its first five Rangers are composed of Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink as it is the most common color scheme in Power Rangers. This format would later be used by the Turbo Rangers, Galaxy Rangers, Lightspeed Rangers, Time Force Rangers, SPD Rangers, Mystic Rangers, Samurai Rangers and Super Mega Rangers.
- This is the only season where none of the first five Rangers belongs only to this team, because Tommy, Rocky, Adam and Kat were previously in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, while Tanya makes her debut as Ranger in this season after having replaced Aisha. Later, all those Rangers, except Rocky, pass to Power Rangers Turbo.
- This is the first season to feature Tommy without any form of shield on his Ranger suit.
- This is also the first season to have a Second-in-command Blue Ranger and a Green Ranger on the core team, in this case, Rocky and Adam.
- This is also the first season to have a mythical creature motiff, followed by the Mystic Rangers.
- Ohrangers - Super Sentai counterpart in Ohranger. See comparison page.
- Gorengers - The original Super Sentai team as well as the first team to have Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink.
- Maskmen - The first Sentai team to have a skirted female Yellow Ranger.
All items (10)