|This article is about a/an alternate timeline in the Power Rangers comic sub-franchise by Boom! Studios.|
The World of the Coinless (also referred to as Drakkon's timeline or Drakkon's world) is an alternative universe where Tommy Oliver broke his control with Rita Repulsa, but in his state of confusion decided to go willingly back to her side. United, Rita and Tommy, now rechristened Lord Drakkon, used a more subtle approach to wear down the planet’s resistance to their rule; ultimately leading to a massive battle between Rita and Drakkon's united forces and the forces that Zordon assembled for one final battle. That battle would be costly as Drakkon would end up killing Jason Lee Scott, Billy Cranston, and many more. Additionally, Zack Taylor and Trini Kwan ended up powerless and forming a resistance to Drakkon's rule called The Coinless.
- 1 History
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Characters
- 4 Zords
Divergence with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers History
The history of the World of the Coinless begins in the same way as the main world of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Green With Evil" storyline.(with the additional fact established that Rita Repulsa had covertly tried to recruit Zack Taylor as her Green Ranger one month before Tommy Oliver arrived in Angel Grove) , but the main divergence point centers around the final battle of the "
In this world's timeline, after Jason Lee Scott shattered the Sword of Darkness, Tommy Oliver came to his senses, but teleported away from the other Rangers in confusion and fright. The other Rangers searched the globe for him, but Tommy kept teleporting from place to place; eventually revealed that the places he teleported to were former places he had previously lived. At some point, Rita Repulsa caught up with him and managed to bring him back into her fold by telling him the story of a fallen general of hers named Drakkon who brought an everlasting peace to a section of the galaxy Rita controled. Inspired by that story, and by Rita's words, Tommy goes with her of his own free will. While Zordon and the Power Rangers worked to defend the Earth from chaos, Rita and her forces took a more subversive approach, by saying the world needed to be remade to be saved. Over many years, Rita conquered more and more of the planet through a mix of subversion, appeasement, and all out brutality when necessary. Meanwhile, Zordon brought in additional allies, including Ninjor, the Phantom Ranger, and the Blue Senturion. Over the course of the various battles, the Blue Senturion was killed, and Zordon, Alpha 5, and Ninjor created the sentient sword Saba.
The Fall of the Rangers & The Rise of the Coinless
Emboldened by her success, Rita and Tommy gathered her forces for one more attack on the Command Center. Meanwhile, Zordon had shored up his defenses for the attack by enlisting the Alien Rangers of Aquitar, Ninjor, and the Phantom Ranger; along with the Thunderzords, the White Tigerzord, the White Ninja Falconzord, and Tor the Shuttlezord. They would soon engage in the decisive battle referred to as "The Fall of the Power Rangers."
Zordon's plan was to harness all that was good in the world and use that power to create a new Ranger; a White Ranger that would be stronger than any Ranger before. Jason Scott was the one chosen to be given this power along with the White Tigerzord, the Falconzord, and the sentient sword Saba to aid this new White Ranger. However, as Zordon started the process to empower Jason, Rita and Tommy's armies arrived. A bitter battle ensured. In the melee, Tommy entered the Power Chamber, knock Jason out cold but not kill him and took the power of the White Ranger by renamed as Lord Drakkon and destroyed Zordon's stasis tube thus untethering him from this reality.
As the battle resumed, Billy Cranston died at some point during the battle saving Trini Kwan's life; who then took and held on to his Blue Ranger Power Morpher and Triceratops Power Coin. For his part, Saba teleported away, promising Zack to return with alternate Billy and a world where Green Ranger never became evil to help save this timeline. In desperation, Saba tried to be a tether for that world's version of Zordon, but managed to tether the main world version of Zordon who was left adrift after the Black Dragon's attack on the Command Center. Immediately following the battle, Rita congratulated Drakkon's success in battle. He, in turn, realized that he was being held back by her, and stabbed Rita to death with the Dragon Dagger.
At some unknown point Finster became Finster 5 (a half-cyborg with parts of Alpha 5 grafted onto him) and became Drakkon's loyal aide-de-campe. Following the battle, Lord Drakkon then used the Power Coins and Morphers taken from Jason, Zack, Trini and Kimberly to power his various Ranger Sentries. Meanwhile, the survivors of the battle at the Command Center became The Coinless , a resistance led by this world's Zack Taylor and Trini Kwan and included this world's Aisha Campbell, Bulk and Skull (who was deep undercover as a Mastodon Sentry in Lord Drakkon's army). Hidden in the forest and hills north of Angel Grove, they protect who they can and also guard "The Artifact," which turns out to be the late Billy Cranston's Triceratops Power Coin and Morpher. For her part, this world's Kimberly Hart also was part of The Coinless, mainly evacuating people to safety and running reconnaissance missions with that world's version of Skull. On one of these missions, she witnesses the death of her universe's version of Matthew Cook. This, combined with the other losses she has experienced, lead her to wage a solo attack against Lord Drakkon on her own. While she was able to defeat many Sentries on her own, she is eventually put under mind control by Drakkon using a similar spell as the one Rita used on him as the Green Ranger. She was given back her Pterodactyl Power Coin and Morpher and a Bow of Darkness, which like the original Sword of Darkness managed to maintain Drakkon's control spell over her. Thus she became the Ranger Slayer.
The "Black Dragon" Arc
Meanwhile, in the main Mighty Morphin Power Rangers world, after Rita Repulsa failed to recruit Zack Taylor as her Green Ranger and started to consider Tommy Oliver, Drakkon reached out to her through the Black Dragon to warn her that Tommy would leave her and said, "When you're truly ready to rule the Earth, when you realize I'm right, then you will see me."
At some point after the "Green With Evil" storyline, Rita received the Green Chaos Crystal, which was linked to this world's Tommy Oliver and any chaos or anger or damage he caused, whether it was by fighting one of Finster's creatures with the Dragonzord in the Bay , or by having Scorpina and a group of Putties attacking Tommy directly. The final straw was when Finster created an unstable copy of the Dragon Dagger and, when powered by the Green Chaos Crystal, allowed Scorpina to control the Dragonzord and create chaos in the city. When taken back to the Command Center, the Crystal was further fueled by the Rangers' bickering, which caused the Black Dragon to open the portal and come through to this world; the subsequent explosion destroying the Command Center, untethering Zordon from this reality, and sending Scorpina, who was presumed dead, to the World of the Coinless. The Black Dragon then captured Billy and used his Power Coin to disconnect all of the Rangers but Tommy from the Morphin Grid (since Tommy's connection to the Morphin Grid functions differently from the other five Rangers). In desperation, Jason and Tommy took the Dragonzord and went to Rita's base on the Moon to rescue Billy, but the Black Dragon was there and fought them both to a standstill before it lost its arm. Using the Black Dragon's arm, Tommy was able to divide his connection to the Morphin Grid to Jason, Zack, Trini and Kimberly; who were able to gain control of their Zords, but were wearing green variations of their uniforms. Meanwhile, Billy and Goldar (who was imprisoned for his failure to secure the Green Ranger) watched the battle with the Black Dragon and noticed an entrance hatch at its neck; with Billy realizing that the Black Dragon could be a Zord. Goldar allowed Billy to escape, and he and Tommy teleported inside the Black Dragon and caused it to implode. While everyone thought that the Black Dragon, Billy, and Tommy were dead, the latter two were teleported to the World of the Coinless. At this point Rita realized that the Black Dragon, as she knew him, was still alive.
Billy and Tommy arrived on the World of the Coinless but were quickly pursued by the Mastodon Sentries, who alerted Lord Drakkon. Meanwhile, they found the underground chamber where Saba was hidden after the Fall of the Rangers battle and they had their first encountered Lord Drakkon; who was revealed to be that world's corrupted version of Tommy Oliver. Thanks to Saba triggering the remains of the White Tigerzord and then activating the White Ninja Falconzord, Billy and Tommy escaped to find the resistance group the Coinless led by that world's Zack Taylor and Trini Kwan. It was there that Billy learned about his death in that world, and "The Artifact" that Drakkon was searching for; that world's version of the Blue Power Morpher and Triceratops Power Coin. As Drakkon's forces advanced, Billy realized the truth about Drakkon's powers; the Green Chaos Crystal is actually a crystalized piece of the Morphin Grid that amplifies Drakkon's various connections to it, and using his Morpher Billy shattered Drakkon and his army's connections to Morphin Grid.
Meanwhile, the other Rangers on the main world realized the Black Dragon was made from the Dragonzord. They were then lured to a trap by Finster and Rita where they had to fight clones of Goldar made by Finster. As Trini was brought into Rita's throne room, she realized Rita's teleportation blocks were weakest there and teleported in the remains of the Black Dragon, which Trini had reconfigured into an exosuit to fight. Angered, Rita ran in retreat. It was then that Trini caught the signal from the other world, and was able to port the team to the World of the Coinless. As they turned the tide of the war, Drakkon jumped off a cliff, and Scorpina (who had been working with Drakkon's forces since she arrived in his world) ordered his forces to retreat. After the battle, the main world Rangers teleported back to the main world with this world's version of Saba, who was still tethered to the main world's version of Zordon. Unbeknownst to them all, the chronal energies dragged the nearby Drakkon to the main world.
When Lord Drakkon came to, he found himself trapped on the main world; where he was summarily captured, and through some unknown circumstances imprisoned at the headquarters of the technical supercompany Promethea at the behest of its CEO (and former Red Ranger of the 1969 Power Rangers) Grace Sterling. Meanwhile, while Rita Repulsa was in retreat tracking down the Wizard of Deception to have him craft the Green Power Draining Candle, Finster had created fourteen new monsters that for all intents and purposes were human and undetectable until they were randomly activated. Working with Sterling and Promethea, the Power Rangers captured Finster and hid him in the Pocket Dimension, and while they tried to track down all of these remaining new monsters, Saba took it upon himself to offer Finster his own dimension to play god in, which Finster ultimately refused. Eventually Rita found Finster and broke him out of the Pocket Dimension and he returned to her side, while Alpha 5 and Saba managed to rebuild Zordon's stasis tube and transfer his essence into it. Once he returned, the Rangers questioned some of Zordon's decisions; such as keeping both the existence of the 1969 Power Rangers and his order to Zack to keep his recruitment to be the Green Ranger by Rita a secret from the team.
It was over the course of working with Grace and her company on the problem of Finster's new monsters that the Rangers discovered that she was holding Lord Drakkon in secret at Prometha. While Zordon and the Rangers discussed what to do, Saba went on his own to see Drakkon with the intent to spare the Rangers and kill Drakkon. Unfortunately, Drakon was too fast and he managed to rip off Saba's head and escaped with his damaged Black Dragon Morpher by using what appeared to be a teleportation spell.
Meanwhile, in the year 3000, the Time Force Rangers were tracking a massive nexus-level time fracture that was affecting the entire history of the Power Rangers on the hole. As they tried to use the Time Force Megazord to stabilize and hopefully seal the crack, a surge came and wiped out Trip, Katie, and Lucas. In desperation, Wes used the Megazord to buy time for Jen Scotts to use a Transportal Device to track the source of the fracture to the present day.
As the Rangers searched for him, and Billy and Trini tried to use the Green Chaos Crystal and the parts of the Black Dragon to warn The Coinless rebels, Drakkon himself went to the Temple of Power to seek out Ninjor's aid in repairing his Morpher; which he did, but it left Drakkon weak and at a fraction of his powers. Repowered, Drakkon captured Ninjor, and then snuck into the Command Center with his Power Coin to steal the Green Chaos Crystal. He then managed to track down this world's Tommy Oliver and stabbed him in the back Sabra. This paradoxical act of temporal chaos recharged the Green Chaos Crystal, and Drakkon was able to teleport back to his world, despite the interference of Kimberly Hart and Jen Scotts, who arrived in this timeline as Drakkon was getting away and Tommy Oliver died in Kimberly's arms.
Lord Drakkon's Return and Battle with Scorpina and HyperForce
While Lord Drakkon was stranded in the main timeline, his world had changed. Though his forces retained control, The Coinless and other resistance groups were gaining the advantage thanks to the arrival of the HyperForce Rangers. As if this wasn't bad enough, Scorpina had gone rogue and was seeking Lord Zedd's personal zord Serpentera to use to destroy the Western seaboard. In desperation, Finster 5 gave the last fragment of the Green Chaos Crystal to the Ranger Slayer , this world's version of Kimberly Hart, to find their missing leader. The Ranger Slayer took the Crystal and her Gravezord, a kitbashed Zord made primarily from the remnants of the Thunder Zords, to the past. However, through a combination of a barely charged Chaos Crystal and the Morphin Grid's cordoning off of the timeline to prevent paradoxes from Tommy's death, she overshot and instead of finding Lord Drakkon, she encountered the original Power Rangers not to long after they had formed. In the ensuing conflcit with the original Rangers, Drakkon's hold on the Ranger Slayer was shattered thanks to the main timeline's Kimberly Hart.
Upon arriving back in his world at New Tech City, Drakkon came face to face with the HyperForce Rangers, who he coerced into helping him get Serpentera from Scorpina. After tense negotiations, Marv brokered a truce between Drakkon and the HyperForce Rangers to find and stop Scorpina. Arriving at Serpentera, they are met by Sabertooth and Mammoth Sentries that Drakkon destroys for their loyalty to Scorpina. Scorpina and her forces end up being taken down by Drakkon's Tyrannosaurus Sentries and himself, and she radios her Sentries to attack the nearby town. The HyperForce Rangers split into two groups: Marv and Vesper staying with Drakkon while the rest try to save the town. During the fight inside Serpentera, Drakkon kicks Scoprina to the top of the zord while Marv follows, and Vesper stays inside to regain Serpentera's controls. Drakkon manages to grab Scoprina by her neck while Marv handcuffs her. Then Drakkon betrays the HyperForce Rangers by removing Marv's HyperForce Morpher at the exact moment Scorpina, with her remaining strength, wraps herself around Drakkon with her legs. By doing so, Drakkon lets go of Marv, then falls back into Serpentera. When he reaches the cockpit of Serpentera, he drops a unconscious Scorpina and attacks Vesper but it's too late: Serpentera is on a collision course into the ocean. Before finishing Vesper off, Eddie blindly teleports inside Serpentera to rescue her, but she jumps in front of Drakkon and he uses the Saba blade which, combined with the teleportation, cuts off Vesper's arm. Serpentera crashes, with the Rangers teleporting out in the nick of time. However, Drakkon emerges unharmed from the crash. A Tyrannosaurus Sentry then reports that Serpentera will be repaired and operational again within a month.
"The Great Campaign"
Following this attack, Lord Drakkon returns to Historic Angel Grove, where he is reunited his loyal followers and with Finster 5. Drakkon then mentions that it is time to begin his master plan, which he calls "The Great Campaign." Finster 5 expresses concerns since he has not been able to make a key facet of this plan work, but Drakkon assures him that they now have the one person who can: the main world's version of Ninjor, who Drakkon has in a brain-controlled thrall.
Meanwhile, as Jen Scotts mentions to the Rangers of the present day after Tommy's funeral, Drakkon's actions have caused a tear through the established historical timeline of the Power Rangers. Jen and the Time Force Rangers theorized that Morphin Grid has compensated for this by sectioning off each era of the Power Rangers history into distinct pocket dimensions. And while this protects the main timeline, it leaves each of the future groups vulnerable to attack. Billy and Trini then take the parts that they had left of the Black Dragon and combined with Jen's Time Force technology and theorize that if they can't go backwards in time, at least they could go across to each of these new pocket dimensions. Suddenly, they find Lord Drakkon's armies, who are in the process of attacking the Shiba House; home to the Super Samurai Power Rangers. The Power Rangers and Jen Scotts arrive in time to witness the carnage and manage to save only Red Samurai Ranger Lauren Shiba.
Back on his world, Finster 5 has one of fallen Super Samurai Rangers's Samuraizers hooked up to a machine, which added their power to Lord Drakkon; now having the power of the Green Ranger, the White Ranger, and one of the Super Samurai Rangers (presumably of the Green Super Samurai Ranger). When Drakkon asked if he needs more Samuraizers to power him, Finster 5 reveals a key fact he learned from Ninjor: Each set of Morphers within each specific team accesses the Morphin Grid in the same way. Thus, Drakon only needs one from each group to get that team's powes; any more would cause catastrophic damage. The remaining Samuraizers can be used to power his army (as is the case of Kevin's Samuraizer being the template for the Blue Samurai Sentry). Drakkon thus starts travelling to different eras to gain other Morphers; succeeding in taking Adam's Green Zeonizer (and killing the Zeo-era Tommy Oliver), TJ's Blue Space Ranger Astro Morpher (while destroying Alpha 6 and stranding TJ in the void of space), and a portion of Brody's Red Ninja Power Star (which he shattered to prevent Drakkon from taking the whole thing). Additionally, Drakkon's armies and the Dragon Cannon managed to depower Shadow Ranger and the B-Squad SPD Rangers and Ranger Operator Series Black.
- Villains from the Prime Universe likely had these fates listed below, while there are few would join Drakkon's forces most likely fighting for the strongest side or even out of fear as some villains are too afraid to oppose against Drakkon.
- Mighty Morphin: Zedd was likely killed, as his staff is in Drakkon's possession. Rito Revolto and Master Vile would have never made their presence known on Earth; as the former already knew that Drakkon killed his sister Rita. Master Vile knew to stay away from evildoers worse than him, such as the Machine Empire. Of note, the Zeo Crystal would either remain undiscovered or be used by Drakkon to create his Zeo Sentries.
- Zeo: The Machine Empire was repelled/destroyed due to there being an army of Rangers. Even Prince Gasket would realize the futility before King Mondo was rebuilt and force the empire to retreat.
- Turbo: Divatox wouldn't have been able to free Maligore, as Drakkon has the entire planet under surveillance. Lerigot would likely not know Zordon was gone, which would lead to his capture; Drakkon could create the Turbo Powers like the main timeline Rangers did using the Golden Key as a base.
- In Space: Astronema would still be Dark Specter's loyal minion, without needing to be brainwashed. The United Alliance of Evil would be too weak without the forces of the Evil Space Aliens and Machine Empire to attempt at wrestling control of the Earth from Drakkon; thus they would focus on other worlds and successfully conquer them. Without the Space Rangers to take out three of his nine lives, Darkonda would succeed in killing Dark Specter and survive. However, Darkonda will most likely go into hiding knowing that Drakkon, who has no tolerance for any form of treason, could easily kill Darkonda many times over until all of his lives run out if he attempts to betray him.
- Lost Galaxy: As there wouldn't be Terra Venture, only one Quasar Saber would get pulled from the stone on Mirinoi; with only one Ranger, Scorpius would get a Quasar Saber. Thus, Captain Mutiny will have to plunder on another planet elsewhere other than Earth to avoid being detected by Drakkon's forces.
- Lightspeed Rescue: The Demons of the Skull Cavern would be still trapped, as there would be no foolish archaeologists to free them. Ryan could likely still act as their human agent (as he was taken in by Diabolico in the 80s, before Drakkon took over the world) to free them, but unlikely.
- Time Force: Ransik and his Mutants wouldn't come from the future (as even if Earth was restored to normal after Drakkon's death (of natural causes likely), they wouldn't choose Drakkon's era as it is already a dystopic alternate universe); this is due to the fact that humanity at that point already living in fear of Drakkon's tyranny.
- Wild Force: Viktor Adler wouldn't find Master Org's remains (as Drakkon would have strict control over any expeditions into finding myths and legends that may grant powers), leaving Jindrax and Toxica hidden in the human world and any possible reborn Orgs would be destroyed.
- Ninja Storm: Lothor would either avoid Earth or attempt in defying Drakkon to attack the Wind Ninja Academy. Vexacus will also forgo chasing after Skyla to Earth in order to avoid detection from Ranger Sentries.
- Dino Thunder: The Dino Gems would either remain undiscovered, or used by Drakkon to form a Black Ops Ranger team. Mesogog would not be created by Mercer's blunder, as Drakkon would restrict any experiments that could alter humanity.
- Mystic Force: The Forces of Darkness would remain trapped in the Underworld, as Drakkon has no hesitation in disposing Morticon, Necrolai, Imperious, and even Koragg if they plan to stand up against him; given that Koragg was among those fighting for Drakkon's forces during the events of Shattered Grid. Without them, Octomus would still be sealed.
- Operation Overdrive: The Corona Aurora would remain undiscovered (as Hartford would not have the freedom to travel the world), keeping Flurious and Moltor sealed away, while the Fearcats and Kamdor would have no interest in Earth. Also, Thrax would have never been born due to their parents being already murdered by Drakkon.
- Jungle Fury: With the threat of Drakkon, there would be no need for the Order of the Claw to assign guard for Dai Shi's prison, leaving Jarrod unable to be jealous of Casey and accidently free the evil spirit. Camille would stay hidden, likely having Rinshi absorb fear caused by Drakkon.
- Samurai: Despite the sufficient negative emotions to raise the Sanzu River, the Nighloks would be no match for the Ranger Sentries. Master Xandred would likely fall in battle in attempting to slay Drakkon; as he dries out rapidly, weakening him.
- Megaforce: The Warstar aliens' (and by extension, The Armada) attempt on invading Earth will be rendered futile due to Drakkon being fully prepared to repel an alien invasion, either on his own or by the sheer number of Ranger Sentries at his disposal. Therefore, the Toxic Beasts lose their will to attack humanity and The Armada would not follow Vrak to Earth. Though Mavro would be arrogant enough to believe the large amounts of X Borgs and Bruisers would lead to his victory. But then again, this is not the case due to Drakkon being already resourceful enough to overwhelm The Armada with the number of Sentries at his disposal into forcing Mavro to surrender.
- Ninja Steel: Drakkon would have found and kept the Ninja Steel before Galvanax did, eliminating the latter (and if anything, Madame Odius) if needed. Therefore, the Galaxy Warriors' crew would not choose Earth as their battleground for their game due to the dystopic state of the planet under Drakkon's iron-fisted rule.
- Beast Morphers: As he keeps the powers of the Morphin Grid to himself, Drakkon forbids the creation of Morph-X. Thus, Venjix's revival in the World of the Coinless as Evox would be impossible. Alternately, it would be possible for Drakkon to provide Venjix a new body, but Drakkon has no problem either reprogramming Venjix into a subservient robotic minion or delete the AI's existence completely if Venjix attempts to resist.
- Dino Fury: TBA
- Other otherworldly villains like Professor Cog, Lord Draven, and Sledge's crew will avoid the World of the Coinless due to the presence of Ranger Sentries. For the former, he will be immediately destroyed by Ranger Red before Clash of the Red Rangers could happen.
- The World of the Coinless is similar to the Injustice universe from the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and its sequel, Injustice 2, as they are both dystopic alternate universes separate from their prime universes, and both worlds even have a fallen hero that became a tyrant who ruled that world -- Lord Drakkon and High Councilor Superman, respectively.
Lord Drakkon and the New Power Coalition
- Rita Repulsa (Undead)
- Lord Drakkon (MIA)
- Finster 5 (Deceased, later revived)
- Ranger Slayer (Unwillingly via brainwash, formerly)
- Ranger Sentries:
- Mighty Morphin Sentries:
- Shattered Grid Sentries (Erased):
- Scorpina (Deceased)
- Goldar (Undead)
Hidden in the forests and hills north of the Command Center, the remaining depowered Rangers and allies have taken to leading the resistance against Lord Drakkon. They are referred to as The Coinless since they no longer have their Power Coins.
- Zack Taylor (Deceased, later revived)
- Trini Kwan
- Saba (Deceased)
- Aisha Campbell
- Farkas Bulkmeier
- Eugene Skullovitch (Deceased, later revived)
- Katherine Hillard
- Matthew Cook (Deceased)
- Kimberly Ann Hart/Ranger Slayer (Formerly, later return)
- Rocky Desantos
- Zordon (Deceased)
- Jason Lee Scott (imprisoned, later freed)
- Billy Cranston (Deceased)
- Ninjor (Deceased)
- Blue Senturion (Deceased)
- Phantom Ranger (Deceased)
- Aquitar Rangers (Deceased)
New Power Coalition
All items (45)
- Adam Park/World of the Coinless
- Aisha Campbell/World of the Coinless
- Alpha 5/World of the Coinless
- Aquitar Rangers (World of the Coinless)
- Billy Cranston/World of the Coinless
- Black Dragon
- Blue Samurai Sentries
- Blue Senturion/World of the Coinless
- Mastodon Sentries
- Matthew Cook/World of the Coinless
- Mr. Caplan (World of the Coinless)
- Ms. Appleby/World of the Coinless
- Ranger Sentry Zombies
- Rita Repulsa/World of the Coinless
- Rocky DeSantos/World of the Coinless
- Saba/World of the Coinless
- Sabertooth Sentries
- Scorpina/World of the Coinless
- Jason Lee Scott/World of the Coinless
- Silver Space Sentries
- The Fall of the Power Rangers
- Tommy Oliver/World of the Coinless
- Trini Kwan/World of the Coinless
- Tyrannosaurus Sentries