|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
A Wind Ninja is a ninja who practices and uses the mystical ninja arts of Air, Water, and Earth at the Wind Ninja Academy. Their colors are Red, Blue, and Yellow. Shane Clarke, Tori Hanson, and Dustin Brooks are Wind Ninjas, as well as Ninja Rangers.
|Red Wind Ranger||Shane Clarke||Pua Magasiva|
|Blue Wind Ranger||Tori Hanson||Sally Martin|
|Yellow Wind Ranger||Dustin Brooks||Glenn McMillan|
Three teens by the names of Shane, Tori, and Dustin were ninjas at the Wind Ninja Academy. They were low class ninjas, but when their school was invaded by an evil space ninja named Lothor, they were the only students to survive. While roaming the attack site they find their sensei's son, Cameron, on the ground hurt. After helping Cam, he shows them the secret underground dojo, Ninja Ops, where they find their sensei, who had been turned into a guinea pig. Their sensei tells Cam to give the three their Wind Morphers so that they could protect Earth and civilians from Lothor's ninja army.
Legacy of Power
The Wind Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Common Ninja Powers
- Superhuman Speed - Ninjas can move at a speed that is too fast for the naked to eye to follow.
- Superhuman Agility - Ninjas can leap higher than the average person, albeit not as high as an air ninja.
- Stealth - Due to their ninja training, ninjas can avoid detection by normal people.
- Enhanced Strength -Ninjas, due to rigorous training, possess more strength than the average person.
- Mind Block - Due to their ninja training, ninjas can focus their inner energies to resist mental attacks and manipulation.
- Flight - Air ninjas can fly through the air by controlling the air currents.
- Increased Agility - The ability to jump extremely high, or change directions in midair.
- Air Manipulation - Air ninjas can manipulate the air currents and such to defeat enemies, or complete other tasks.
- Wind Gust - Air ninjas can blast enemies with a gust of wind to temporarily unstable them.
- Sharpness Enhancement - Air can be manipulated as to sharpen the edge of blades to increase cutting power. It also unleashes a charge of energy.
- Energy Blast - Ninjas can concentrate wind/air energy to fire out of their hands.
- Underwater Breathing - The ability to breathe underwater without an oxygen tank.
- Water Walking - Water ninjas can move freely on water.
- Water Bullet - Water ninjas can shoot blasts of water from their hands.
- Water Manipulation - The ability to control water freely.
- Energy Blast - Ninjas can concentrate their elemental energy to fire it.
- Duplication - Cloning oneself into two to enhance battle efficiency and to overwhelm the opponent
- Burrowing - The ability to enter the ground, so as to launch a surprise attack against the enemy.
- Earth Manipulation - Earth ninjas can control the earth and manipulate it to their liking.
- Energy Blast - Ninjas can concentrate earth energy to shoot it out of their hands.
- Hardness Enhancement - Earth ninjas can increase the hardness of something, by focusing their earth power.
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ❖ aux zord, ➲ carrier zord, ◇ combo-assist zord
Ninja Zord System
- Hurricane Ultrazord ◆◆◆◆◆●●●●●◆➲●●●●●●●●●●
- Hurricane Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆●●●◆
- Ninja Firebird ●●●
- Thunderstorm Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆●●
- Samurai Star Chopper/Samurai Star Megazord ◆
- Mammothzord ➲
- Power Sphere 1: Serpent Sword ●
- Power Sphere Combo 01: Flail Combo ●●
- Power Sphere 4: Spin Blade ●
- Power Sphere Combo 02: Turbine Combo ●●
- Power Sphere 10: Bee Spinner ●
- Power Sphere 11: Sting Blaster ●
- Power Sphere 12: Spider Catcher ●
- Power Sphere 14: Star Blazer ●
- Hurricane Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆●●●◆
- Power Sphere 9: Ninja Scarf ●
- Power Sphere 13: Super Stamp ●
- Storm Megazord with Serpent Sword ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Ram Hammer ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Turtle Mace ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Ninja Scarf ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Super Stamp ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Star Blazer ◆◆◆●
- Storm Megazord with Turbine Combo ◆◆◆●●
- Storm Megazord with Flail Combo ◆◆◆●●
- Thunder Megazord with Spin Blade ◆◆●
- Thunder Megazord with Sting Blaster ◆◆●
- Thunder Megazord with Serpent Sword ◆◆●
Samurai Star Megazord
Legendary Ranger Keys
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm Ranger Keys: These represent the Wind Rangers.
Super Megaforce/Wind Rangers Legendary Ranger Mode
|Red Wind Ranger||Troy Burrows|
|Blue Wind Ranger||Noah Carver (male version)|
|Yellow Wind Ranger||Gia Moran (female version)|
- Before Disney took over the Power Rangers franchise, the Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger adaptation was conceived of as Hexagon, in which the Wind Rangers would be one of several teams of Power Rangers associated with an organization that maintained peace across Earth and on several planets throughout the universe.
- Hurricanegers - Super Sentai counterpart.
- Ninja Rangers (Ninja Storm) - The entire team itself.
- Sun Vulcan - A sentai started with only Red, Blue and Yellow rangers.
- Liveman -The first sentai team with a female blue, as well as having a similar plot.
All items (3)