|This article is about a/an villain Group in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
- "Humans are used to the small, harmless insects on their planet. Wait until we land. We are the future! We will squash these humans and take this Earth for ourselves!"
- ―Admiral Malkor[src]
The Warstar was a mighty military organization and the main antagonist group of Power Rangers Megaforce. They were comprised of Insectoids, whose unity was the most powerful and efficient in the galaxy. They were a sub-faction of The Armada whose primary mission was to wipe out the planets' resistances, leaving them to be enslaved by the empire whilst expanding the Insectoids further more.
Warstar went to conquer Earth and its Solar System in order to further expand the reach of the Insectoids throughout the galaxy.
However, the insect invasion was deterred by the Mega Rangers and, after six unsuccessful onslaughts, Malkor warned Creepox and Vrak that failure would no longer be accepted. Creepox then descended onto Earth to personally deal with the Rangers, but was defeated and killed.
After Creepox met his end, Vrak recruited the toxic mutants Bigs and Bluefur on the Warstar's behalf. However, with the aid of the recently awakened Robo Knight and the power claimed from the Wild Sword, the Mega Rangers succeed in defeating the Toxic Mutants despite their usage of the Aurora Box.
Intent on dealing with his enemies personally as to avenge his fallen cohorts, Malkor entered a cocoon to rest and maximize his power within his Warstar Spaceship while Vrak departed for his underwater base and created Metal Alice to serve as his own General. Vrak and Metal Alice tried to conquer Earth without Malkor, but the Mega Rangers and Robo Knight stopped all their attacks.
Sooner than expected, Malkor emerged from his cocoon, now far more powerful. He had planned on battling the Rangers and have Vrak land the Warstar Ship on Earth. However, his plan failed when the Rangers used the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord to blast Malkor into the Warstar Spaceship, resulting in an explosion that destroyed the ship, marking the end of the Insectoids.
Unfortunately for the Rangers, a badly wounded Vrak was rescued by Metal Alice so that his body could be rebuilt as a cyborg. They were then contacted by The Messenger, an emissary of The Armada, who sent a signal to the Armada to begin the invasion of Earth. After the Messenger and Metal Alice were destroyed in a final battle with the Rangers, Vrak left the scene to conceal himself from possibly being mistaken for an enemy by his brother, Vekar, who arrived moments later.
The Rangers would destroy Vrak much later on in Super Megaforce, and in doing so, destroy the very last remnant of Warstar.
- This is the second time the villainous factions in the corresponding Sentai and Power Rangers have the same name, with the first one being Gaoranger/Wild Force, with the Orgs.
- Creepox, Malkor and Vrak would later call their kind as Insectoids. This would make Warstar their organization's name, not the name of their species.
- Goseiger's Warstar was never connected to Space Empire Zangyack from Gokaiger but only in the Super Sentai Crossover movies. Whereas in Megaforce, Warstar is implied to be connected to the Armada as a sub group.
- Additionally Warstar, Yuumajuu, and Matrintis in Goseiger were all separate factions with the only similarities being Brajira (Vrak's counterpart) and Bibi Soldiers (Loogies' counterpart) in all three. In Megaforce, the Warstar allies with the Toxic Mutants and the Robots making Warstar the main antagonistic group rather than just one faction.
- Universal Annihilation Army Warstar - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page.
- Evil Spirits - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page.
All items (29)