|This article is about a/an set of villains in Power Rangers RPM.|
- ""I am Venjix. Your world is now MY world, and your time is now over.""
Venjix is a multi-use term in RPM canon, all essentially referring to one thing. It refers to the virus, the network (of villains) and the sentient entity.
The Venjix Computer Network refers to a computer virus that eventually became a sentient entity that subdued most of Earth sometime in the future. It also refers to his entire Network which includes his own programs and creations.
Venjix, the entity
Four years before RPM, Doctor K, a captive phenom at the Alphabet Soup research facility, attempted to escape by releasing Venjix as a virus into the facility's system. However, she was found out before she could install firewalls to keep the virus from seeping out into the world, and it began spreading like a wildfire. Within no time, it had control of the world's communication, power, and defense systems. Venjix built armies of robotic soldiers called Grinders. These machines laid waste to everything in Venjix's path. There was no stopping them. Venjix would declare victory: "Your world is now my world and your time is now over."
Only the domed city of Corinth, was not under Venjix's control, and this is where the remaining humans fled. Venjix also had three Generals, General Shifter, General Crunch and Kilobyte. They looked forward to destroying the humans. Venjix and its Generals counted down to the destruction. After several failures, and the creation of a new general through dubious means, Tenaya 7, it decided to manifest itself in its own personal mobile form to deal with the humans itself.
- General Crunch (Charlie McDermott) 
- General Shifter (Mark Mitchinson)
- Tenaya 7/15 (Adelaide Kane)
- Kilobyte (Leighton Cardno)
- Professor Cog (Cameron Rhodes)
The Attack Bots are the monsters of RPM, the servants of Venjix. They are separated into various generations when naming said AttackBot. They have different vocal capabilities and most times have none at all.
- Generation 5 Attack Bot
- Generation 9 Amphibious Attack Bot (Water Hoser)
- Subterranean Plutonic Gopher Bot
- Generation 9 Noz Bot Attack System
- Magnet Bot
- "Pump Attack Bot"
- Boom Bot
- Camera Attack Bot
- "Drill Attack Bot"
- Generation 12 Reflects Bot #1
- Generation 12 Reflects Bot #2
- Gat Bot
- Broiler Bot
- Sat Bot
- Lightning Bot
- Oil Bot
- Generation 13 Attack Bot #1 (Venjix - mobile form)
- Generation 13 Attack Bot #2 (Venjix - mobile form)
- Dyna Bot
- Vacuum Bot
- Generation 15 Saw-Bot
- Doomsday Machine
- Saw Bot Generation 16
- Balloon Bot
- Generation 3 Textile Bot
- Manhole Bot
- Unnamed Attack Bot (Venjix Mobile Form 2.0)
- Knight Bot
- Hammer Attack Bot
- Generation 3 Chemical Bot
- Dowser Bot
- Series 2 Rotor Bot
- Heat Bot
- Generation 16 Hyper Bot
- "Dumbell Bot"
- Generation 12 Energy Bot
- "Final Attack Bot"
All items (12)