|This article is about a/an group of villains in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
The Universal Annihilation Army Warstar (宇宙虐滅軍団ウォースター, Uchū Gyakumetsu Gundan Wōsutā), alternatively known as the Warstar Empire (ウォースター帝国 Wōsutā Teikoku) , are the first set of antagonists in thirty-fourth Super Sentai Series Tensou Sentai Goseiger. Based on the Universal Mothership Indevader (宇宙母船インデベーダー, Uchū Bosen Indebēdā), the insect-themed members of Warstar travel to various worlds to strip the planets of their natural resources. Arriving to Earth, Warstar is joined by Brajira under the guise of Buredoran of the Comet, used by the villain to destroy Heaven's Tower (天の塔, Ten no Tō) in a pre-emptive strike to ensure the Gosei Angels do not interfere.Though Brajira intended to kill off Warstar's members once they served his needs, the presence of five Gosei Angels remaining on Earth delayed that intent as Warstar's members die fighting the Goseigers with the Indevader destroyed. Eventually, Warstar is defeated when its new leader dies fighting Wonder Gosei Great.
Mons Drake, alongside Kinggon of the Yuumajuu and Robogorg of Matrintis, appeared as a Makuu Space illusion and battled Gokai Red and Gokai Pink as they transformed into Gosei Red and Gosei Pink. He was last seen incinerated during the destruction of Makuu Prison at the hands of the Gokaigers.
Behind the scenes
Warstar has one leitmotif: "Warstar Invades"
- Warstar is the only of the three organizations of the Goseiger:
- To not originate from Earth.
- To have never been sealed years ago.
- In which a monster has succeed in killing off a Goseiger, Magis.
- To still exist even after the main members are defeated, as shown in Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie.
- Which has not been betrayed by Buredoran due to being defeated by the Goseigers first. Though Epic 45 reveals that he was going to betray Warstar once he no longer needed them, he never got the chance to.
- To succeed in their plans, as many planets have fell victim to Warstar prior to them invading Earth and their plan to destroy the Tower of Heaven also succeeded, as is the death of Magis mentioned above.
- To keep its name for Power Rangers Megaforce.
- In which the leader and second in command do not die in the very same episode.
- With the exception of the movie, which took place in the Yuumajuu arc, this is the only organization to not battle against Gosei Knight due to debuting after Warstar's defeat.
- Warstar corresponds to the sky, with their members based on flying insects, being named after space/alien themed films, and originating from outer space.
Like its members, Warstar's name is taken from an American science fiction film: Star Wars (スターウォーズ, Sutā Wōzu). Likewise, the Indevader's name is a portmanteau of Independence Day (インデペンデンス・デイ, Independensu Dei) and The Invaders (インベーダー, Inbēdā).
All items (8)