|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Turbo, the third season in the Zordon Era .|
For the Super Sentai team, see Turborangers
To combat the space pirate Divatox, Zordon gave the Zeo Rangers access to all new Turbo powers. These powers eventually passed on to a new set of Rangers, as well as shared with an off-world robot Ranger team.
- 1 Rangers
- 2 Team History
- 3 Arsenal
- 4 Zords
- 5 Members
- 6 Legendary Ranger Keys
- 7 Notes
- 8 Appearances
- 9 See Also
|Red Turbo Ranger||Tommy Oliver ► T.J. Johnson/T.J. (robot)||Jason David Frank ► Selwyn Ward|
|Blue Turbo Ranger||Justin Stewart/Justin (robot)||Blake Foster|
|Green Turbo Ranger||Adam Park ► Carlos Vallerte/Carlos (robot)||Johnny Yong Bosch ► Roger Velasco|
|Yellow Turbo Ranger||Tanya Sloan ► Ashley Hammond/Ashley (robot)||Nakia Burrise ► Tracy Lynn Cruz|
|Pink Turbo Ranger||Katherine Hillard ►◄ Cassie Chan/Cassie (robot)||Catherine Sutherland ►◄ Patricia Ja Lee|
|Phantom Ranger||Phantom Ranger||Ali Afshar (as "Alex Dodd")|
|Blue Senturion||Blue Senturion||David Walsh|
When the evil space pirate Divatox arrived on Earth looking to capture the wizard Lerigot and release the monster Maligore, the four Zeo Rangers, Tommy Oliver, Adam Park, Tanya Sloan and Katherine Hillard learned that their powers wouldn't be enough to stop her if she were to succeed. As such, Zordon, Alpha 5, and the rangers created a new set of powers from an unknown source, creating the Turbo Keys and their corresponding Turbo Zords. Due to Blue Zeo Ranger Rocky DeSantos being injured and is unable to rejoin the rangers, Justin Stewart became the Blue Turbo Ranger in his place after learning the identities of the other rangers. Using their keys and a magical ship known as the Ghost Galleon, the rangers followed Divatox's Subcraft through the Nemesis Triangle to the island of Muranthias where Maligore was imprisoned. After facing Divatox's forces and two former rangers-Kimberly Ann Hart and Jason Lee Scott-who had been corrupted by Maligore's influence, the rangers battled and defeated Maligore himself.
The rangers continued to battle against Divatox as she threatened Angel Grove, facing off with various monsters as time went on. Shortly after the space pirate's arrival, Zordon and Alpha 5 departed for Zordon's homeworld of Eltar, while Dimitria and Alpha 6 arrived to advise the rangers. Another ally soon arrived in the form of the Blue Senturion, an intergalactic police officer who came bearing a grim warning of the future formation of the United Alliance of Evil.
Passing the Torch
|"Where there is evil, beware. Where there is destruction, be warned. This new team of mighty heroes will know no rest. Power Rangers, the legacy continues."|
Eventually, the former Zeo Rangers who remained on the team came to the point where they were ready to move on in their lives. As such, they passed on their powers to four new rangers: T.J. Johnson, Ashley Hammond, Cassie Chan, and Carlos Vallerte, with Justin continuing to serve as the Blue Ranger. This team would continue to contend with Divatox, facing new enemies like her brother General Havoc and being joined by new allies like the sentient cars Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster, and the enigmatic Phantom Ranger. From their new friend, the rangers also received the Rescuezords, which they employed against various monsters sent by Divatox.
Zordon and Alpha 5 created androids identical to the second generation Turbo team. The Rangers took over for the actual Turbo Rangers as part of an experiment for a very short time and eventually traveled to Eltar, where they were needed. Dimitria noted that these Rangers may eventually return to come to the aid of the Rangers.
Chase into Space
The Turbo Rangers' adventures as a team came to an end with a series of defeats. Eltar came under attack by the forces of Dark Specter, forcing Dimitria and the Blue Senturion to depart in hopes of aiding Zordon. The Rangers' Zords were then destroyed in battle with the monster Goldgoyle, and a massive attack by Divatox's army destroyed the Power Chamber. In the process, the rangers arsenal-including their sentient cars-was either destroyed or captured. Her task accomplished, Divatox responded to an invitation to join the United Alliance of Evil, and the powerless rangers determined that they had to follow her into space. By boarding a NASADA shuttle, the rangers-with the exception of Justin, who elected to remain behind on Earth and Alpha 6 departed. They would later join forces with Andros, becoming the Space Rangers.
Despite the destruction of the Power Chamber, two Turbo Rangers would later regain their powers, at least temporarily. Storm Blaster escaped Divatox's forces, and finding Justin provided him with his repaired Morpher, which allowed him to become the Blue Ranger again to aid the Space Rangers in saving Lightning Cruiser from Divatox and Astronema. Later, in Forever Red, T.J. joined a team of Red Rangers in an attempt to stop the Machine Empire from raising the evil Zord Serpentera from its resting place on the moon. He did so using his Red Turbo Morpher, though how he came into possession of the repaired or rebuilt device is unknown.
Legacy of Power
The Turbo Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Super Ninja Steel
To be added.
Individual Weapons and Team Blaster
- Turbo R.A.M.
- Senturion Synergizer
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ➲ carrier zord, ● other zords
- Turbo Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆
- Robo Racer ●
- Rescue Megazord with Artillery Power ◆◆◆◆◆➲
- Rescue Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆
- Lightning Fire Tamer Rescuezord / Lightning Fire Tamer Rescuezord: High Stance Mode ◆
- Siren Blaster Rescuezord / Siren Blaster Rescuezord: High Stance Mode ◆
- Thunder Loader Rescuezord / Thunder Loader Rescuezord: High Stance Mode ◆
- Star Racer Rescuezord / Star Racer Rescuezord: High Stance Mode ◆
- Wind Rescue Rescuezord / Wind Rescue Rescuezord: High Stance Mode ◆
- Artillatron ➲
- Rescue Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆
- Rescue Turbo Megazord Turbozords:◆◆ Rescuezords:◆◆◆
Rescue Turbo Megazord
- Rescue Turbo Megazord with Artillery Power Turbozords:◆◆ Rescuezords:◆◆◆➲
Legendary Ranger Keys
- Power Rangers Turbo Ranger Keys: These represent the Turbo Rangers.
Super Megaforce/Turbo Legendary Ranger Mode
|Red Turbo Ranger||Troy Burrows|
|Blue Turbo Ranger||Noah Carver|
|Yellow Turbo Ranger||Gia Moran|
|Green Turbo Ranger||Jake Holling|
|Pink Turbo Ranger||Emma Goodall|
- This team has the unique trait of the entire team having first joined in different seasons: Tommy (Season 1), Adam (Season 2), Kat (Season 3), Tanya (Season 4) and Justin (Season 5).
- It should be noted that the Phantom Ranger was not considered a Ranger in Turbo's Sentai counterpart, Carranger (in which his equivalent, the VRV Master, showed up in only one or two episodes), but is considered a Power Ranger in Turbo. This is the only time such a change has occurred.
- This is the first Power Rangers team to share their name with a Super Sentai team, the Turborangers.
- This is the first Power Rangers team not to use "It's Morphin' Time" as the call to action, but instead used "Shift into Turbo" to fit the theme of the series. Subsequent teams had their own calls.
- The Turbo Rangers are also the first Rangers to have a vehicle motif.
All items (17)