|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
- "The Victorious Imagination! Ressha Sentai ToQger!"
- ―ToQgers announcing their arrival[src]
- "Departing Full Speed Ahead!"
- ―Pre-fight catchphrase[src]
Ressha Sentai ToQger (烈車戦隊トッキュウジャー) are the 38th Super Sentai team that protected the Earth from the Shadow Line. They are a group of childhood friends that suffered from amnesia and are trying to find their way home.
|ToQ 1gou||Right Suzuki|
|ToQ 2gou||Haru "Tokatti" Tokashiki|
|ToQ 3gou||Mio Natsume|
|ToQ 4gou||Hikari Nonomura|
|ToQ 5gou||Kagura Izumi|
|ToQ 6gou||Ticket ► Akira Nijino ►◄ Z|
Past and membership
The ToQgers started as five juvenile residents of the town of Subarugahama, where they often played at their sacred tree. One night during the Subarugahama Festival, Emperor of Darkness Zs darkness as well as the Shadow Lines invaded Subarugahama, their home, four of them were spirited by the Rainbow Line light while Right was consumed by the darkness. The remaining four were turned into young adults/teenagers by the Rainbow Line President, and hired as ToQgers, rescuing cities that were invaded by the Shadow Line.
Right at the same time was turned into an young adult, but ended up in Bag Shadow's Kuliner where he slept all while other children hostages were crying for their darkness. While the ToQgers were rescuing the passengers, they reunited with Right, whom was joined into the team as ToQ 1gou. He even (accidentally) unlocked one of their functions, the Transfer Changes which would come in handy during future battles.
After the introduction to the AppliChanger, the item was given to Zaram, former Shadow Line member whom currently goes by the name Akira Nijino.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
As Neo-Geildon becomes Neo-Messiah, the ToQgers arrive to fight him. Here, ToQ 1gou purposely take the battle on his own before calling the other members to perform their finishers.
ToQger vs Kamen Rider Gaim
The Rainbow Line arrive in Zawame City and helped the Armored Riders to fight Badan Empire, despite the enemy not being from the Shadow Line.
Kamen Rider Taisen
The team would fight The Generalissimo of Badan, along with Kyoryu Red and Kamen Rider Den-O.
ToQger VS. Kyoryuger
When the creator of Deboth Army that their predecessors fought, Devius rises and allied with the Shadow Line, they are faced the fact that they can't harm the Deboth's minions and faced the reduction of age by the Shadow Kaijin Clock Shadow. But, despite that, they, for the first time, get to transform in their true, child forms, while still can fight.
Subarugahama rescue operation and final battle
When the ToQgers learned that Right's body is somehow emitted darkness, they tied him and later received help from Miss Gritta to free their town. After the Castle Terminal was relocated out of Subarugahama with the town was purified by Gritta's assistance, Right revealed himself as he had escaped and assist the ToQgers in battle but once fighting against Z, his darkness power fully manifested into ToQ 1gou of Darkness. Knowing that he has no potential to return to his old life as a child, Right tricks his fellow ToQger members into giving their Rainbow Passes to prevent their interference in Right and Akira's raid into Castle Terminal, as well as to ensure their safety by turning them into children and left them in their normal lives without Right's existence.
Unknown to Right, Akira and Wagon had planned to make them remember their older selves with previous photos of them and Right placed on their tree base as a safety precaution and backup plans. Right and Akira attempted an attack on Castle Terminal but once ToQ 1gou is defeated, Z-Shin has Castle Terminal transform into a monster that blankets the entire city and Subarugahama in darkness before Emperor Z leaves a powerless Right to waste away in the dark.
Thanks to the photos, the other ToQgers reuse it as their new Rainbow Passes and managed to rescue Right from despair in the darkness. Along with the ToQgers, they defeated the remaining Shadow Line armies, and seemingly defeated Z before Gritta spirited him with a Kuliner. The five core ToQgers seemingly trapped in their adult forms but their families were able to remember them due to their Imaginations and finally returned to their child forms. Akira and the other Rainbow Line departs, while the children continue their regular lives.
Meeting the Ninningers
to be added
to be added
10 Years After
The kid ToQgers essentially treated their graduation from elementary school as their graduation from being ToQgers, as soon afterwards they lost their Imagination and ability to transform or even see the Rainbow Line or its staff. Akira Nijino, the only remaining ToQger of the six to defeat Emperor of Darkness Z, promised to watch over them until they regained that ability; he kept this promise despite the ToQgers being unable to see him. Anticipating this, the Rainbow Line had created a purple AppliChanger and Ressha, given both to the Conductor, and promoted him to both Captain of the Rainbow Line Police and ToQ 7gou. For the next ten years, he and Akira would remain the only active ToQgers.
The five core members would only regain their powers ten years later (by which point they had grown into the adult bodies that they had used as children) upon being sent back in time by Glitta to that same graduation day. Their kid selves reminded each of them that Imagination was something that they could cherish and profit from even as adults. This new form of Imagination proved enough for them to use the children's Resshas to transform. Upon returning to their own time, they regained the ability to use their own Resshas to transform, along with the ability to see both Akira and the Conductor - bringing the total number of ToQgers to seven at last.
The Space Pirates Return
ToQgers meet Gai Ikari who is asking them to lend their Ranger Key powers in which they eventually accept.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Ressha Sentai ToQger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; ToQ 2gou participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Team Resurrection while ToQ 5gou was passed over for Team Ex-Aid, Hyper ToQ 1gou would later be summoned as part of a team of the strongest Red heroes by Kamen Rider Brave to assist in the Chou Shocker Taisen.
- ToQ Blaster ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Renketsu Bazooka ◆◆◆◆◆
- Yudo Breaker ◆
- Daikaiten Cannon ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, 2-person mecha, ❖ auxiliary mecha
- Hyper Ressha Gattai ToQ Rainbow◆◆◆◆◆◆◆❖❖❖❖❖
- Cho Cho Ressha Gattai Cho Cho ToQ-DaiOh ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Hyper Ressha / Hyper Ressha Henkei Hyper Ressha TeiOh ❖
- Drill Ressha ❖
- Police Ressha ❖
- Fire Ressha ❖
- Shield Ressha ❖
- Ressha Gattai SafariGaOh ❖❖❖❖❖
- Claw Ressha ❖
- Kyoryuger Ressha ❖
- Go-Busters Ressha ❖
- Gokaiger Ressha ❖
- Goseiger Ressha ❖
- Shinkenger Ressha ❖
- Go-Onger Ressha ❖
- Den-O Ressha ❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Shield ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Car Carrier ◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Tank ◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Car Carrier Tank◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Police ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Diesel-Oh Police ◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Fire ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Diesel-Oh Fire ◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Cho ToQ-Oh Police Shield ◆◆◆◆◆◆❖❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Drill ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Build DaiOh Drill◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin featuring Denliner ◆◆◆◆◆❖❖
- Alternate Combination - Ha-Oh ToQ Dai-Oh ❖❖❖❖❖❖◆❖◆◆◆◆◆◆ (see Mecha (Ninninger))
Legend Sentai Devices
The Ressha Sentai ToQger Ranger Keys (烈車戦隊トッキュウジャー Ressha Sentai Tokkyūjā): These keys were released in the Bandai Rainbow Edition. Unfortunately, these keys won't make any sounds when used in the Mobilates.
- ToQ 1gou Key (トッキュウ１号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Ichi-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 2gou Key (トッキュウ２号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Ni-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 3gou Key (トッキュウ３号レンジャーキー Tokkyū San-gō RenjāKī)
- ToQ 4gou Key (トッキュウ４号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Yon-gō RenjāKī)
- ToQ 5gou Key (トッキュウ５号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Go-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 6gou Key (トッキュウ６号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Roku-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 7gou Key (トッキュウ７号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Nana-gō Renjā Kī)
Gokaiger/ToQger Gokai Change
|ToQ 1gou||Captain Marvelous|
|ToQ 2gou||Joe Gibken|
|ToQ 3gou||Luka Millfy|
|ToQ 4gou||Don Dogoier|
|ToQ 5gou||Ahim de Famille|
|ToQ 6gou||Gai Ikari|
When the Gokaigers returned to Earth for the Great King's Credential, Gai Ikari acquired the Ranger Keys of the ToQgers among other Sentai for his teammates' use. In a confrontation with their Zyuohger counterparts, Gokai Green became ToQ 4gou, whose power he used to fight Zyuoh Elephant.
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Legend Wars
ToQger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- The name of each member is a play on the words related to trains.
- They are the first Sentai team to have a train motif.
- They are the first Sentai team to have all of its main 5 core members be children, although for most of the series, they are stuck in their adult appearance.
- They are also the first team since GoGoFive where the Rangers' suits have white gloves and boots as part of their main uniforms.
- This is the second team to be able to change their color, after the Gokaigers.
- Unlike the Gokaigers, however, the ToQgers' color changes involve palette swapping of the Rangers' colors while keeping their number designations, while the Gokaigers' color changes involve them changing into previous Rangers from the first 34 seasons.
- This is the first team since the Jetmen to not have a Power Rangers counterpart. Initially, until the announcement of Beast Morphers, Go-Busters held this distinction. However, because of this, ToQger could also receive an adaptation in the future despite being skipped over initially, like Go-Busters before the announcement of Beast Morphers.
- Their Kamen Rider counterpart would be Kamen Rider Den-O because of the train motif.
- They are the first team whose formation does not have the Rangers stand side-by-side, instead having each Ranger stand behind one another.
- Although, the ToQgers' cameo in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends does feature the team side-by-side.
- They share similarity to the their predecessor team:
- Right Suzuki and Daigo Kiryu:
- Both are leader of their team.
- They share mostly the same personality.
- Both have exclusive form: Kyoryu Red Carnival for Daigo, ToQ 1gou of Darkness and Rainbow for Right.
- Haru Tokashiki and Nobuharu Udo:
- Both named their attacks.
- Both are referred by their nicknames.
- They are 'somewhat' comic relief of the team.
- Their actors are the oldest of their respective 5-man team.
- Hikari Nonomura and Souji Rippukan:
- They have mostly the same personality.
- Both are proficiency in close-rank combat with bladed and edged weapons.
- Their actors are the youngest of the male actors in the main team.
- Kagura Izumi and Amy Yuuzuki:
- They are the most childish of the team.
- Their actress are the youngest of the main team.
- Akira Nijino and Utsusemimaru:
- Both are come from place different to the main team.
- Utsusemimaru comes from the past Japan while Akira is from underworld of Darkness.
- Both have samurai spirit (as noted by Utsusemimaru).
- Both are naive to something: modern world for Utsusemimaru, relationship for Akira.
- Both related to the Villains.
- Their actors is the oldest of the main team, older than their Blue Ranger's actors.
- Both are come from place different to the main team.
- Mio Natsume and Ian Yorkland are the only exception:
- While Ian is women charmer, Mio hates the idea of romance.
- While Ian is more proficiency in marksman, Mio is more proficiency in close-rank combat, especially Kendo.
- They are the only one to not fight together in VS movie, as Mio is fight with Kagura and Amy before they all team up.
- Right Suzuki and Daigo Kiryu:
- ToQger is currently the last Sentai team in which the main Rangers have their own individual weapons.
All items (12)