|This article is about a/an set of rangers in the Super Sentai series.|
These are the Sentai 6th Rangers. After 2 unofficial prototypes, the first Sixth Ranger appeared in Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger. There have been 23 official sixth Rangers, including 1 replacement. They generally appear in the 17th episode of their respective series, but there have been exceptions.
Out of the 22 official Sixth Rangers, 7 have been Silver (making it the most common color for 6th Rangers), 6 have been Gold, 3 have been White, 2 have been Green, 2 have been Black, 1 has been Red, and 1 has been Orange.
Personality wise, most 6th Rangers have been hardcore loners (DragonRanger, TimeFire, GaoSilver, AbareKiller, Bouken Silver, Go-On Gold, Gosei Knight, ToQ 6gou). But some are comedy relief (KibaRanger, MegaSilver, Shurikenger, Shinken Gold, Gokai Silver, Beet Buster, Stag Buster, Kyoryu Gold, StarNinger, Zyuoh The World,) and some are wise voices of reason (KingRanger, DekaBreak, MagiShine, Go-On Silver). It should also be noted that being a 6th Ranger is not necessarily a numeric designation (IE: AbareKiller was actually the 5th member of his respective team, Beet & Stag Buster were the 4th and 5th members respectively) but rather that they serve as a "supplementary" teammate. In series where a 6th Ranger is absent, an Extra Hero (Carrangers's Signalman, Gingaman's Black Knight) will frequently serve in their place.
Main Sentai 6th
Alternate Reality Sentai 6th
Heroes with Debatable 6th Ranger status
Prototype 6th Rangers
False 6th Rangers
Unique Evil 6th Rangers
Sixth Rangers who can assume Super Ranger forms.
- Ryo Asuka is X1 Mask in Hikari Sentai Maskman. He only appeared in Episode 39 as a test Sixth Ranger for later Sixth Rangers.
- Yamato Tribe Knight Burai is DragonRanger in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, and is the first, fully fledged Sixth Ranger of a Sentai team.
- Kou of the Howling New Star is KibaRanger in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
- Riki is KingRanger in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.
- Yuusaku Hayakawa is MegaSilver in Denji Sentai Megaranger.
- Naoto Takizawa is TimeFire in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
- Tsukumaro Ogami is GaoSilver in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
- Asuka Kagura sacrificed his identity to be Shurikenger in Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger.
- Mikoto Nakadai is AbareKiller in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. He is officially a Sixth Ranger, though he is technically the fifth member of his team.
- Tekkan Aira is DekaBreak in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, although he was technically the seventh Dekaranger to appear.
- Heavenly Saint Sungel (Hikaru) is MagiShine in Mahou Sentai Magiranger. He is also the sixth Ranger of the Veteran Sentai.
- Eiji Takaoka is Bouken Silver in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- The Go-On Wings siblings, older brother Hiroto Sutou (Go-On Gold) and younger sister Miu (Go-On Silver) are both officially considered the sixth rangers of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
- Genta Umemori is Shinken Gold in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- The Groundion Headder became Gosei Knight in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.
- Gai Ikari is Gokai Silver in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. With the Ranger Keys he is able to use the powers of the 15 Sixth Rangers and combine them into Gold Mode.
- Also, though not Silver Rangers themselves, the other five Gokaigers: Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red), Joe Gibken (Gokai Blue), Luka Millfy (Gokai Yellow), Don Dogoier (Gokai Green), and Ahim de Famille (Gokai Pink) have all changed into past Sixth Rangers via the Ranger Keys in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- Masato Jin and Beet J Stag are Beet Buster and Stag Buster. They are officially Sixth Rangers despite they are the 4th and 5th members of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. Their status as 6th Rangers is proven in Super Sentai Hero Getter 2016 as it only shows Gokaigers changing into Core Rangers.
- Utsusemimaru is Kyoryu Gold in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- Akira Nijino is ToQ 6gou in Ressha Sentai ToQger.
- Ticket is the first to use the ToQ 6gou powers prior to Akira officially becoming this Ranger.
- Kinji Takigawa is StarNinger in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.
- Misao Mondo is Zyuoh The World in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.
- It is debatable whether it is Shou Ronpo /Ryu Violet /Ryu Commander or Tsurugi Ohtori/Houou Soldier that is the sixth Ranger in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. Toei has yet to make an official declaration or comparison with previous Super Sentai shows.
- There are several Rangers and other Heroes that could be counted as 6th Rangers, though they aren't officially classed as such. These normally appear in 6th Ranger-less series, being the closest thing the series has to a 6th Ranger.
- Shota Yamamori is Magne Warrior in Choudenshi Bioman. He only appeared for two episodes, and is a test character for later full fledged Sixth Rangers.
- Ninjaman in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger is a Bangai Hero that possess many Sixth Ranger traits, acting as a surrogate Sixth Ranger for the team.
- Signalman in Gekisou Sentai Carranger, a Bangai Hero who also acts like a Sixth Ranger in many ways.
- Hyuuga is Black Knight in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman, the successor of BullBlack. A Bangai Hero with Sixth Ranger traits.
- Beast-Demon Hunter Zeek in Kyukyu Sentai GoGo-V is a minor hero who only appeared in the movie. After his death, his powers were used by Kyoko Hayase, a woman who wished to be the sixth member of GoGo-V, though she sacrificed her powers to help give Victory Robo the power to defeat Juuma King Golomois.
- Atsushi Domyoji is Green Hippopotamus, the Sixth Ranger of Dōbutsu Sentai Go-Busters, an alternate-reality version of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. In this case, it's not his status as the sixth ranger that's unofficial, but rather his team.
All items (36)