|This article is about a/an list of warriors in the Super Sentai series.|
This is a list of warriors allied with the Super Sentai who lack the qualities of a Sentai Ranger, Extra Hero, or Ranger wannabe, and are instead monsters, aliens, humans, machines and other beings with powers and abilities that put them on par with their ranger allies. Often times they are reformed villains who have come to realize their mistakes and fight for good, and will sometimes do roles calls and pose with the the ranger team they fight alongside.
Many of these warriors are one-off characters who die at the end of their episode, however some have been mentors (Yui Ibuki, Master Kaku and Candelilla), and some lived through their series and live normal lives away from the fighting.
- Mechanical Doll Monster
- Commander Yui Ibuki is the leader of the Dengeki Squadron, eventually revealed to be the last survivor of the planet Heath.
- Adjutant Shiima was the princess of Planet Amanga, before becoming a soldier for Gozma.
- Sakura is a refugee from planet Merle with angel-like pacifistic powers.
- Hero Titan is a legendary warrior of the Flash Stars, and the one the Flashmen's technology is based off.
- Leh Baraki is a creation of Great Doctor Lie Köpflen who became the protector of Flash Titan on Earth after the death of Hero Titan.
- Ruffian Bōma was a Boma Beast that turned on the Boma Tribes after meeting Saint Beast Lakia.
- Kashimu was once the Masked Devil Boma Beast and father of Wandering Boma Kirika. He helped her turn against the ways of Lagorn.
- The Back Dimension Berserker Soldiers are the last two survivors of the planet Berserk who came to Earth to fight Vyram.
- Master Kaku is the founder of the Dairangers, once known as Chief Officer Jia Xu of the Gorma.
- First Lieutenant Zilong was a loyalist of Master Kaku, fighting in his honor.
- Demon-Fist Master Jin Matoba was a rival of Ryo who later sold his soul to Major Zydos to become a Demon-Fist Master.
- Bara Revenger was a machine born from robots scrapped by Machine Empire Baranoia who sought to get revenge for being abandoned.
- Speed King Max was champion space car racer who was brainwashed by members of Space Bosozoku Bowzock into becoming KK Esu. He was returned to normal by the Carrangers, and fought alongside them till his death.
- Degius was once a knight who protected his planet, before being used by Biznella to revive Daitanix.
- Thanatos was a Psyma Beast that was afraid of women, eventually overcoming the fear and aiding the GoGo-V.
- Zoinaian Baytonin is an alien taught in the ways of a samurai and was tricked into believing the Dekarangers were bad.
- Heavenly Saint Snowgel
- Phantom Spy Vancuria
- Fierce Beast Fly-Fist Bae
- Ain-I of the Neutral
- Raging Knight Dogold fought against Utsusemimaru as rivals, but eventually fought alongside him against Endolf.
- Joyful Knight Candelilla was a Debo General reformed during the last battle against Deboth, becoming the Wise Goddess of the future Kyoryugers.
All items (21)