|This article is about a/an list of monsters in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
When they are destroyed, rather than be grown giant, Scrozzle will transport one of his giant Gigadrones that takes on characteristics of the Robotron. However a Gigadrone can be sent before the Robotron is finished off, making it a challenge at times for the Beast Morpher Rangers.
- Cycletron (first Robotron of Season 1)
- Tubatron 2.0
- Infernotron (final Robotron of Season 1)
- Drilltron 2.0 (first Robotron of Season 2)
- Antennatron 2.0
- Railtron 2.0 (final Robotron of Season 2)
- Beast Morphers keeps a similar naming style as Go-Busters. Go-Busters' Metaloids are named with a "-loid" suffix, whereas Beast Morphers' Robotrons are named with a "-tron" suffix.
- Instead of being adapted as a Robotron, Vargoyle was adapted as a villain.
- The Robotrons are the first, and currently only, set of monsters to use recreated suits when appearing in new footage, much like the Rangers and villains in the season. This is because of the original Metaloid suits beginning to age and fall apart. Due to this, minor differences can be seen when comparing the monsters between new and Sentai footage.
- With the revelation that Evox was the reincarnation of Venjix, this makes Robotrons the successors of the Attack Bots.
All items (36)
- Railtron 2.0
- Drilltron 2.0
- Shockatron (Beast Morphers)