|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
|Red Turbo Ranger||T.J. (robot)||Selwyn Ward|
|Blue Turbo Ranger||Justin (robot)||Blake Foster|
|Green Turbo Ranger||Carlos (robot)||Roger Velasco|
|Yellow Turbo Ranger||Ashley (robot)||Tracy Lynn Cruz|
|Pink Turbo Ranger||Cassie (robot)||Patricia Ja Lee|
Built on Eltar by Zordon and Alpha 5, the Robot Rangers were sent to Angel Grove in order to test their effectiveness to assist the actual Power Rangers in combat situations, as well as determine the full extent of their ability to act like their counterparts. As part of this experiment, the Justin robot was programmed to not be aware of his true nature, and he panicked when he saw that his fellow Power Rangers were robots. Following the fight against Flashhead and the first battle against Voltmeister, the Justin robot's programming was later restored to normal after Dimitria and the real Justin met with him in the Power Chamber to explain what was happening.
In spite of this, the Robot Rangers proved to be capable fighters, easily matching the real Rangers in combat ability when Divatox's monster Flashhead attacked Angel Grove. After the experiment was finished, the Justin robot shared a moment with the real Justin talking about all the fun they would have liked to share together before he and the rest of the Robot Rangers were sent back to Eltar.
The Robot Rangers took the spot of the Turbo Rangers to represent the team in Legendary Battle as the Zeo Rangers (although Tommy appears in his Mighty Morphin Green Ranger form rather than his Red Zeo Ranger form) and Space Rangers also appear, which accounts for both sets of the Turbo Rangers except for Justin. Robot Justin is the only Robot Ranger that did not participate in the Legendary Battle. Following the defeat of The Armada they return to Eltar.
- Presumed to be the same arsenal as that of the real Turbo Rangers.
- Rescue Megazord (Rescuezords) ◆◆◆◆◆
- Presumed to have access to the Turbozords and Turbo Megazord.
- The robot Rangers were portrayed by the actors of the real Turbo Rangers except for shots where their faces weren't seen. It's not known who played them then.
- Robot Justin is the only robot Turbo ranger to not participate in the legendary battle.
Behind the Scenes
- Scenes in which the Robot Rangers are seen directly on-screen with their counterparts are filmed using a familiar editing trick, in which two separate scenes with the actors are filmed and combined in the middle to appear as one single shot. In some scenes, stand-in actors are used and filmed with their faces out of direct view.
- Power Rangers Turbo
- Episode 30: The Robot Ranger
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce
All items (5)