|This article is about a/an army of grunts in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
Rinshi are members of Dai Shi's army in Power Rangers: Jungle Fury and act as thier footsoldiers. Rinshi are JiangShi-like warriors who travel by hopping forward or backward. They appear to lack the ability to speak. On occasion they wield staffs for battle that harness and release energy. They are also inflitrators, as in several episodes they appear as regular people (such as thieves or technicians) to trap the Power Rangers.
Powers and abilities
- Strength-Even when compared to both earlier and later footsoldiers, the Rinshi are inredibly strong. Whilst fighting Casey for the first time, one was able to easily flip him down with one arm, When fighting Theo for the first time, two were easily able to grab him and throw him down whilst another was able to knock him down by twirling his hand. A single jab for a Rinshi was able to knock Theo backwards into Casey.
- Advance Combat: Rinshi were trained to martial arts in the combat. They are roughly on the same skill lever as the unmorphed Rangers and were easily able to overpower them during the first battle.
- Jumps: Rinshi can jump very high.
- Human Disguise: They can disguise in appearance humans and talk in that form.
- Staff: They used with staff with a sharp point to fight against theirs enemies.
- Energy Projection-The Rinshi can shoot purple energy blasts from thier spears.
Certain Rinshi are selected and upgraded to harness powers of specific beast arts. Camille attaches animal totems to Rinshis to upgrade them. These Rinshis gain the power and fighting styles of the specific animal totems. They also gain the ability to speak and behave in a more humanoid fashion. Upon gaining a type of power-up usually from the fear and despair of the people around them, they shed their identical upgraded Rinshi forms and take on a monster-like appearance. They are able to transform freely at their own will, unlike others.
Dai Shi can randomly select one or more Rinshi and place the head of a special statuette Totem on them. This converts simple Rinshi to Rinshi Beasts- a warrior with the fighting style and abilities of an animal. Rinshi Rinshi is much stronger and smarter than simple Rinshi. The Beasts are also able to talk.
The RInshi Beasts act as the monsters for the majority of Jungle Fury.
- Strength-Whilst thier strength was not shown outside of thier monster forms, they are presumably stronger than the typical Rinshi.
- Speaking-Ulike regular Rinshi, Disney decided to hire voice actors so that the Rinshi Beasts can speak.
- Fear Absorbtion-Even without turning into thier monster forms, Rinshi Beasts can absorb fear to increase thier power. Although not really shown, Mantor mentioned this when he deployed with some Rinshi.
- Monster Transformation-The Rinshi Beasts can turn themselves into thier monster forms at will. Upon that happening, thier Rinshi forms would shatter (although they could turn back into Rinshi beasts at will).
- Animal Embelems-The Rinshi Beasts have embelems representing thier animal spirits attached to thier forehead. This can transform the Rinshi into thier speaking forms what grants them thier monster form and powers.
Rinshi Beast monsters.
- Five Fingers of Poison
- Bai Lai
- Shadow Guards
- Red Shadow Guards
- Unknown Rinshi beasts
- The RInshi, as the Rinshi Beasts, are the only footsoldiers to act as freaks of the week.
- Whilst previous monsters, such as Volkan, were footsoldiers to begin with, the RInshi are the only footsoldiers are the only ones to be the monsters on a regular basis.
All items (36)