|This article is about a/an list of Rangers who experienced a phenomenon in the Super Sentai series.|
Resurrected in their own show
Resurrected in an alternate timeline
Resurrected for a teamup
- These Rangers were resurrected to fight in the team up between their series and the following series and returned to the afterlife once the battle was won.
Resurrected for the Great Legend War
- These Rangers were resurrected to fight as part of the first 34 Super Sentai in the Great Legend War in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger then returned to the afterlife after the Zangyack invasion was destroyed.
Died again after resurrection
- These Rangers are currently classified under Deceased Rangers, as their resurrection was undone.
Resurrected Sentai teams
- Gaku Hoshikawa (Toshiya Fuji) is FiveRed, whom was initially slain by First Captain Chevalier only to be saved by his sister Kazumi Hoshikawa who exploited the time reversal power of Wanikaerugin to prevent his death.
- Yamato Tribe Knight Burai (Shiro Izumi) was crushed to death due to an earthquake which occured while in suspended animation. However, he was temporarily resurrected by Spirit of Life Clotho at the order of Daizyujin. Ultimately, though he fought for a time as DragonRanger, Burai passed on as the Green Candle ran out.
- Gaorangers Kai Samezu (Takeru Shibaki), Sotaro Ushigome (Kazuyoshi Sakai), Gaku Washio (Kei Horie), and Sae Taiga (Mio Takeuchi) were all slaughtered by the Highness Duke Org Ura, but revived after GaoGod guided them to awaken GaoFalcon in the afterlife.
- Asuka Kagura (aka Shurikenger) survived and aided the Abaranger and Hurricaneger/Gouraiger teams briefly in their fight against JaniIga, stating he's wherever he is needed.
- In an attempt to revive "the most powerful being in hell", intended for Wicked Life God Dezumozorlya, Trinoid #0: Saunaginnan accidentally brought back the late AbareKiller, Mikoto Nakadai (Kotaro Tanaka). After fighting alongside the Abarangers and Dekarangers to defeat the Trinoid, Mikoto returned to the afterlife.
- DekaRed, Banban Akaza had his body possessed by Kulernian Jellyfis, and as a means to force him out of his body, Tetsu is forced to use the "Super Electro Fist" against Ban, causing his heart to stop. When Jellifis left Ban's body, Tetsu used his Electro Fist technique as an unorthodox defibrillator, successfully resulting in Ban's revival.
- The deceased RinJyuKen Warriors Rio and Mele condemned themselves to temporarily revive to aid the Gekirangers and Go-Ongers in defeating the Long Banki.
- Sosuke Esumi was turned into a statue by Yogostein, later he was revived.
- Kotoha Hanaori soul was eaten by the Ayakashi Utakasane but her soul returned to her body when Utakasane was destroyed by DaiKaiOh Higashi's Lobster Claw Professional Payback.
- The Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters were all slaughtered by the Great Demon Lord Azazel, but were reincarnated as the Doubutsu Sentai Go-Busters due to a wish granted to Cheeda Nick by God. When Azazel appeared in the new reality and slaughtered Nick and the Go-Busters again, he was entitled to a second wish which he used to bring the two Go-Busters teams together so they could defeat Azazel. After this was done, the Doubutsu Sentai Go-Busters were erased from existence as, since Nick survived, his wish for the world in which they existed was invalid.
- ToQ 2gou, Haru Tokashiki was condemned to die due to a fated line written by Type Shadow, however, through striking the right letters on the Shadow Monster during their fight, Tokatti was able to write an additional line which revived him immediately after.
- Oushi Black, Champ received a powerful blow from Scorpio, when it was meant for Stinger. The attack made him broken apart and he was taken to the Rebellion HQ for repairs. Until he was ultimately repaired for the final battle against Scorpio.
All items (38)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.