|This article is about a/an robo class in the Super Sentai series.|
A One-Mecha Robo is a Giant Robo who has the ability to fight independently as opposed to being a combination of smaller mecha. The initial two Sentai mecha, Battle Fever Robo and DaiDenzin, were both these types of mecha. However while team mecha became more based on combining multiple parts, One-mecha robos still remained prevalent in the franchise, including with mecha of Sixth-Rangers, Extra team mecha, or in some cases a basic robo which has fighting capabilities on its own even without combining into a team-based mecha form (such as RyuseiOh or Go-Buster Ace).
- Ninninger has the record number of one-mecha robos in Super Sentai so far with five. Dairanger, Carranger, Timeranger, Shinkenger, Go-Busters, and Kyoryuger have three. Jetman, Ohranger, Megaranger, GoGoFive, Dekaranger, ToQger, Akibaranger s2, and Ryusoulger have two, while Battle Fever J, Denziman, Flashman, Maskman, Turboranger, Fiveman, Gingaman, Hurricaneger, Abaranger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Akibaranger, Zyuohger, and Lupinranger have only one.
All items (50)
- Machine Itasha
- Magical Train Travelion Express
- Mega Winger (Megaranger)
- Mythical Chi Beast RyuseiOh
- Mythical Chi Beast Won Tiger
- Secret Lantern Daigoyou
- Shinobi Machine Tenkuujin
- Sky OtomoNin Lion Ha-Ojo
- Super Mythical Chi Beast Daimugen