|This article is about a/an set of rangers in the Power Rangers comic sub-franchise by Boom! Studios.|
This article is about the team from the Boom comics continuity. For the version from Power Rangers S.P.D., see Omega Ranger.
- "Omega Now, Omega Forever!"
- ―Omega Rangers announcing their arrival
The Omega Rangers are an ancient faction of Rangers operating in the most dangerous & remote areas of space.
The Omega Ranger ranks have been dormant for centuries until the conclusion of the first part of Necessary Evil, when Jason, Zack, & Trini became Omega Rangers. They were tasked by the Blue Emissary with defeating & imprisoning those empowered by leaks from the Morphin Grid. Kiya one of the empowered eventually became an Omega Ranger. Kiya later betrayed the team by killing the Blue Emissary and freed prisoners.
|Omega Red Ranger||Jason Lee Scott|
|Omega Black Ranger||Zack Taylor|
|Omega Yellow Ranger||Trini Kwan|
|Omega Blue Ranger||Kiya|
- Omega Morpher ◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons & Team Blaster
- Omega Zords
- Their suits bear similarities to those of the Dynamen, the Maskmen, & the Dairangers.
- The Omega Rangers draw their powers from the 4 elements of nature: Yellow is powered by Earth, Black by Air, Red by Fire, and Blue by Water .
- Daniele Di Nicuolo stated that the trianglular stones on the helmets of the Rangers are based on ancient alchemy symbols of the four elements.
All items (4)