|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
The Ninningers aka Shuriken Sentai Ninninger are the 39th Super Sentai team. They are 3 cousins and 2 siblings of the Igasaki Clan trained in the art of Ninjutsu, they have been preparing for the revival of the evil Kibaoni Army and their leader Kibaoni Gentetsu. Later, a Japanese-American who has his own ninja powers joins the team as their 6th member. Together, they battle the Army's forces to retrieve the Sealing Shurikens to try to imprison this evil force once more before they spread fear and darkness across the world.
|AkaNinger||Takaharu Igasaki||Shunsuke Nishikawa|
|AoNinger||Yakumo Katou||Gaku Matsumoto|
|KiNinger||Nagi Matsuo||Kaito Nakamura|
|ShiroNinger||Fuuka Igasaki||Yuuka Yano|
|MomoNinger||Kasumi Momochi||Kasumi Yamaya|
|StarNinger||Kinji Takigawa||Hideya Tawada|
|MidoNinger||Kyuemon Izayoi/Luna Kokonoe||Megumi Han|
|AkaNinger||Yoshitaka Igasaki||Takashi Sasano|
|AkaNinger||Tsumuji Igasaki||Toshihiro Yashiba|
|AkaNinger||Yoshiharu Igasaki||Tatsuki Ishikawa|
|Dark AkaNinger||Dark AkaNinger|
ToQger vs Kyoryuger
to be added
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Shuriken Sentai Ninninger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; whereas MomoNinger participated as part of Team Ninja, Yakumo Katou joined the team which Emu Hojo would led to victory in Chou Super Hero Taisen, while Chozetsu AkaNinger was part of a team of the strongest Red heroes summoned by Kamen Rider Brave to assist in the Chou Shocker Taisen.
Ninnin Boys vs Ninnin Girls
The Ninnin Girls Fuuka Igasaki and Kasumi Momochi operated while the rest of the Ninningers were out doing other things with their life. The Ninnin Girls used a special transformation shuriken, not to transform into Ninningers but into 'magical girls' with a ninja twist.
In an effort to resurrect Ninja Tradition but with a twist, Sakurako Igasaki instigates a battle between the Ninnin Boys vs the Ninnin Girls. The Ninnin Boys are simply the Ninningers without any of the girls, or with the assistance of other AkaNinger. They retained their original Ninninger Ranger names.
The Ninnin Girls' default forms are "magical girl" forms. They use their Ranger forms for alternate attacks only. Their Ranger names are "Ninnin" and then the English name of their color. They are mentored and managed by Sakurako Igasaki. Some time after their tenure as fighting idols began, the Ninninger boys return from their individual travels and question what they are doing. Sakurako instigates a battle between the Ninnin Girls and the remaining Ninningers (Ninnin Boys). She utilizes the MidoNinger shuriken and gives it to newcomer Luna Kokonoe, who she dubs NinninGreen. To even the numbers four against four Tsumuji Igasaki joins them, dubbing himself NinninRed.
- Transformation Ninja Sword Ninja Ichibantou ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Transformation Device Ninja StarBurger ◆
- Chozetsu Shoubu Changer ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Strongest Ninja Sword Ninja Gekiatsuto ◆
- Nin Shuriken ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Midan Ningeki Karakuri Hengen ◆◆◆◆◆
- Karakuri Hengen Sword
- Karakuri Hengen Bow
- Karakuri Hengen Claw
- Star Sword-Gun ◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, 2-person mecha, ❖ auxiliary mecha
- Ha-Oh Shuriken Gattai Ha-Oh Shurikenjin ◆◆◆◆◆◆❖◆
- King Shuriken Gattai King Shurikenjin ◆◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Sky OtomoNin Lion Ha-Ojo / Lion Henge Lion Ha-Oh ◆
- Gekiatsu Shuriken Gattai Gekiatsu Dai-Oh ❖❖❖❖❖❖
- OtomoNin Paonmaru ❖
- OtomoNin UFOmaru ❖
- OtomoNin Tridoron ❖
- OtomoNin Surfermaru ❖
- OtomoNin Dinomaru ❖
- Shurikenjin Drago ◆◆◆◆◆
- Shurikenjin Paon ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Shurikenjin UFO ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Shurikenjin Tridoron ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Shurikenjin Surfer ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Shurikenjin Dino ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- BisonKing Drago ◆◆❖
- Ha-Oh Gekiatsu Dai-Oh ❖❖❖❖❖❖◆❖◆
- Shurikenjin Paon-UFO-Surfer ◆◆◆◆◆❖❖❖
- Ha-Oh ToQ Dai-Oh ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ (see Mecha (ToQger))
Legend Sentai Devices
- AkaNinger Key (アカニンジャーキー Aka Ninjā Kī)
- AoNinger Key (アオニンジャーキー Ao Ninjā Kī)
- KiNinger Key (キニンジャーキー Ki Ninjā Kī)
- ShiroNinger Key (シロニンジャーキー Shiro Ninjā Kī)
- MomoNinger Key (モモニンジャーキー Momo Ninjā Kī)
- StarNinger Key (スターニンジャーキー Sutā Ninjā Kī)
- MidoNinger Key (ミドニンジャーキー Mido Ninjā Kī)
- Dark AkaNinger Key (闇アカニンジャーキー Yami Aka Ninjā Kī)
Gokaiger/Ninninger Gokai Change
|KiNinger||Luka Millfy (female version)|
|ShiroNinger||Don Dogoier (male version)|
|MomoNinger||Ahim de Famille|
When the Gokaigers returned to Earth for the Great King's Credential, Gai Ikari acquired the Ranger Keys of the Ninningers among other Sentai for his teammates' use. In a confrontation with their Zyuohger counterparts, Gokai Blue became AoNinger, whose power he used to fight Zyuoh Lion.
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Ninninger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- After they meet Kamen Rider Drive, an alternate version of themselves meet him in a timeline that's been altered by Great Leader.
- The Ninningers are the first Sentai Rangers to use the Japanese terms of colors for their designations since the Gorengers, the very first Sentai Team.
- They feature the first heroic Ninja-themed Pink Ranger, the first Pink Ninja being Sakura from the Flowery Kunoichi Team.
- It is the first Sentai Team to feature White Ranger in the core team since Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. It is also the first Sentai since Gaoranger where the three main colors (Red, Blue, and Yellow) are all male.
- This is the second Sentai with both a Pink and White Ranger in the core team, the first being Dengeki Sentai Changeman.
- This is the first five-member Sentai Team without a Green or Black Ranger.
- This is the first team with two female rangers where all three of the primary color rangers are male, followed by the Kyurangers.
- The Ninningers one of only five teams with more than two girls, with the others being the Dekarangers, Magirangers, Shinkengers, and Kyoryugers.
- However, two of the Kyoryugers were replacements and extra rangers.
- The Ninningers are the final post-Gokaiger team and Super Sentai team in general to have Ranger Keys.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
All items (13)