|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- "Ninja Rangers, Fear No Danger! Power Rangers (Super) Ninja Steel!"
- ―Ninja Steel Rangers announcing their arrival[src]
- "Show's over, Ninjas win!"
- ―Victory catchphrase[src]
- "Game over, Ninjas win!"
- ―Alternate Victory catchphrase[src]
The Ninja Rangers, also known as the (Super) Ninja Steel Rangers are a team of youths who harness the power of the Ninja Power Stars and use them to protect the world.
|Ninja Steel Red||Dane Romero ► Brody Romero||Mike Edward ► William Shewfelt|
|Ninja Steel Blue||Preston Tien||Peter Sudarso|
|Ninja Steel Yellow||Calvin Maxwell||Nico Greetham|
|Ninja Steel White||Hayley Foster||Zoe Robins|
|Ninja Steel Pink||Sarah Thompson||Chrysti Ane|
|Ninja Steel Gold||Levi Weston||Jordi Webber|
|Ninja Steel Red||Dane Romero||Mike Edward|
|Ninja Steel Red||Mick Kanic||Kelson Henderson|
- "When Galvanax, cruel champion of Galaxy Warriors, claimed the mighty Power Stars. A new generation of warriors rose up, to protect them. In the final showdown the rangers defeated Galvanax for once and for all and to cost them their power stars. They are safe for now""
- ―Opening narration[src]
- "Long ago, earth’s greatest ninja sacrificed himself to keep the universe safe from the monster Galvanax, 10 years later, the Rangers fought many battles to protect the legendary Ninja Power Stars. Finally, Galvanax was defeated but the ruthless Madame Odius survived and rose to power, determined to take the stars for herself, only one team can stop her, they are Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel."
to be added
- Ninja Battle Morpher ◆◆◆◆◆
- Sword Mode
- Bow Mode
- Claw Mode
- Gold Ninja Battle Morpher ◆
- Lion Fire Morpher ◆
- Ninja Power Stars ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Rockstorm Guitar ◆
- Burger Camera ◆
Cockpit Control Sword
- Ninja Master Blade ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Mega Morph Cycle ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, 2-person mecha, ❖ auxiliary mecha
- Ninja Ultrazord ◆◆◆◆◆◆❖◆
- Ninja Blaze Megazord ❖❖❖❖❖❖
- Ninja Steel Megazord Dragon Formation ◆◆◆◆◆
- Rumble Tusk Ninja Steel Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Astro Ninja Steel Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Ninja Blaze Ultrazord ❖❖❖❖❖❖◆❖◆
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This is the only team to date to be based in a school (in this case Summer Grove's paint shop).
- Prior to Ninja Steel, the Legendary Dragon/Blitz Mode from Super Megaforce were the first Power Rangers team to have both a female White Ranger and Pink Ranger in the core team.
- This is the first three male/two female team where none is Green or Black.
- It's the first Power Rangers team to have three Red Rangers (Brody Romero, Dane Romero, Mick Kanic).
- It is also the first Power Rangers team to have two motifs instead of one (animal and vehicles).
- They are the only Ninja themed team with two female Rangers.
- The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers had Ninja Ranger Power in Season 3.
- Kakuranger only had one female and this was not changed for Alien Rangers.
- Hurricanger was a post anniversary season and Hexagon was scrapped Also, Tori was the only female Ranger on ut anyway.
- Ninningers - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page.
- Changemen - The first Sentai team to have both a female White Ranger and Pink Ranger in the core team.
- Dream Sentai -Sentai Coutnerpart (first team with color color combo)
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.