|This article is about a/an group of villains in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- Matrintis is the only of the three organizations in Goseiger:
- To be led by a (former) human.
- That is robotic
- With a main female member. The previous two have included female monsters, but no main female member
- With no female monsters
- To have interacted with the Gokaigers.
- In which the leader abuses his second in command. The other two leaders Mons Drake and Makuin, treat their number two with respect and any abuse they show is directly on Buredoran, who is not really one of them and has no true loyalties to either of them.
- To figure out Buredoran's true identity.
- In which Buredoran's role is not of a tactician & strategist, due to being converted into a cyborg warrior by Robogog
- That didn't have Buredoran in their debut episode, due to being destroyed around that time. Buredo-RUN does not make his appearance until 8 episodes after their debut episode
- In which Buredoran, not the Goseigers, is the one who ultimately kills the other two main members
- That witnessed the Goseigers fight a previous villain group. Warstar was the first that they encountered and the Yuumajuu never witnessed the Goseigers battle Warstar due to still being sealed.
- In which the Bibi Bugs were never used at any point by Buredoran, not even after he returned in Epic 39.
- Out of all the organizations, Matrintis has the least number of PR counterparts shown in Power Rangers Megaforce, with only the main members, the Zan-KT models except for one, and Ain-I adapted.
- The Matrintis' actions would ultimately set a chain of events that would lead the Goseigers to finally be introduced to Buredoran's true identity as Brajira of the Messiah
- The Matrintis corresponds to the sea, being based on sea creatures and originating from underwater,with their members being named after robot and sci-fi genre films.
- The group is named after a combination of two movies: the 1999 film The Matrix and the 2001 film Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
All items (6)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.