|This article is about a/an list of monsters in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
The monsters of Lightspeed Rescue were Demons that were conjured up from Demon Cards produced by the schemer Jinxer. To make a demon grow, Jinxer would cast an incantation upon the monster's body enabling them to grow. Some even have advanced forms when revived with Advance Growth Cards.
Lightspeed Rescue Monsters
Impus/Prince Olympius' Monsters
- Gold Beaked Monster
- Cobra Incarnate
- Furnace Monster
- Fire Wasp
- Asteroid Monster
- Out of all of the GoGoV monsters, there were just 5 monsters that went unused in Lightspeed Rescue. In order of appearance;
- Soft Body Saima Beast Deathmine went unused due to his grim reaper appearance was too horrifying for American children.
- Corrosion Saima Beast Jeeruda went unused on the show due to was either time constrictions or the entire suit was too damaged.
- Card Saima Beast Godai went unused due to his multi-eyed appearance was too horrifying for American children.
- Endurance Saima Beast Garubaria went unused due to almost all footage involving GoGoV members unmorphed and Matoi.
- Dream Vision Saima Beast Bahamuu went unused due to much of the dream battles involved unmorphed GoGoV members.
- Exploding Insect Saima Beast Hirugemuuja went unused due to his insectoid appearance may have been considered too horrifying for American children.
- Chemical Firefighter Brigade's Big Douser went unused due to extensive use of flames.
- Although Ghoular, Fire Wasp, Mermatron, and Flowar are derived from GoGoV monsters, none of their footage was used and the suits were only used as background filler.
All items (40)