|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
The ten original actors for the Legendary Rangers have reprised their roles from the past series.
The samurai like warlord, Lord Draven, had long had aspirations of conquering the multiverse and ruling it all. Eventually, in 2018, he got in contact with Madame Odius, head of Galaxy Warriors (apparently occurring sometime after the death of Wolvermean and the loss of Foxatron) and made an alliance where she would give him footsoldiers and technological support if he helped her acquire the Power Stars. To this end, Odius sent him Basherbots, Kudabots, and robotic cloning technology as well as androids to use for the cloning machines. To this end, Draven kidnapped Katherine Hillard, Rocky DeSantos, Gia Moran, T.J. Johnson, Trent Fernandez-Mercer, Antonio Garcia and eventually Tommy Oliver to use as bases for the clones to create his Robo Rangers. This forced Wesley Collins, Gemma, and Koda to enlist the support of the Ninja Steel Rangers after helping them to acquire the Blaze Zords. They discovered that one of the Robo Rangers had been turned into Draven's second in command and that Odius planned to have him destroy the dimensional barrier using some enchanted arrows. However, this could only be done when the sky glowed red or it wouldn't work. They followed him into the Antiverse and the Ninja Rangers took on Draven whilst the others freed their fellow Rangers. The Ninja Steel Rangers were no match for Draven but the other Rangers freed the captured Rangers and Tommy destroyed his evil clone using his past Ranger forms and Master Morpher. Brody and Sarah found the Mega Arrows and Preston tried to take them out of the Antiverse with his Dragon Zord but the Robo Rangers shot it down and Draven retrieved the Mega Arrows. Draven then sent up his second Mega Arrow, leaving just one Arrow left to destroy the barriers. Although initially outnumbered, the Ninja Steel Rangers were joined by the Legendary Rangers and Draven ordered his forces to attack, beginning the Battle of The Antiverse. The Robo Rangers, despite heavily outnumbering the Rangers, were easily destroyed but Odius decided to Gigantify him so that he wouldn't be able to be stopped by the Rangers before firing the Mega Arrow. Being unable to summon their Zords, since they were in another dimension with no portals to teleport them through, all seemed lost but Tommy summoned his White Ninja Falconzord and grabbed the Mega Arrow once Draven shot it. Draven took down the Rangers with with one stamp but they stunned him with their blasters before Tommy shot the final Mega Arrow back into Draven's stomach, killing him, ending the Antiverse threat, and eliminating the last of Lord Draven's forces. Once Draven was killed, the team disbanded.
Zeo Ranger V Red
Black Dino Ranger
|Tommy Oliver||Jason David Frank||Mighty Morphin|
|Red Ranger||Rocky DeSantos||Steve Cardenas||Mighty Morphin|
|Pink Turbo Ranger||Katherine Hillard||Catherine Sutherland||Turbo|
|Blue Space Ranger||T.J. Johnson||Selwyn Ward||In Space|
|Time Force Red||Wesley Collins||Jason Faunt||Time Force|
|White Dino Ranger||Trent Fernandez-Mercer||Jeffrey Parazzo||Dino Thunder|
|Ranger Operator Series Silver||Gemma||Li Ming Hu||RPM|
|Gold Samurai Ranger||Antonio Garcia||Steven Skyler||Samurai|
|Megaforce Yellow||Gia Moran||Ciara Hanna||Megaforce|
|Dino Charge Blue Ranger||Koda||Yoshi Sudarso||Dino Charge|
- Blade Blaster (blaster mode only)
- Dragon Dagger
- Zeo V Power Sword
- Auto Blaster
- Astro Blaster
- Chrono Saber
- Chrono Blaster
- Brachio Staff
- Drago Sword
- SkyShift Blazer
- Barracuda Blade
- Mega Blaster
- Dino Charge Morpher
- Incidentally, all the Legendary Rangers in Super Ninja Steel at the time of Dimensions in Danger's premiere were playable characters in Power Rangers Legacy Wars in some form or another.
- The Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger and Black Dino Ranger are among the iterations of Tommy Oliver featured in the game.
- While the Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger is present in Legacy Wars, he is officially labeled as Jason Lee Scott and not Rocky DeSantos, who has yet to appear as the Blue Zeo Ranger.
- While both Katherine Hillard and the Pink Turbo Ranger are playable, Kat appears as the Pink Zeo Ranger while the Pink Turbo Ranger's identity is Cassie Chan.
- Gia Moran features in Legacy Wars only as Super Megaforce Yellow.
- Introduced second-to-last, Gemma was released in June 2018.
- Finally, Antonio was introduced in August 2018, just in time for Dimensions in Danger.
- The Legendary Rangers are classified in four different eras, Zordon Era (Tommy, Rocky, Kat and TJ), Post-Zordon Era (Wes), Disney Era (Trent and Gemma) and Neo-Saban Era (Antonio, Gia and Koda).
- Ironically, none of their members come from the Alien Rangers, Wind Rangers, or Mystic Force Rangers when representatives of these teams (Alien Red Ranger/Ninja Red, Red Wind Ranger/Hurricane Red, Green Samurai Ranger/Shurikinger (who was a team of his own like Eric), Mystic Force Yellow/Magi Yellow) appeared in Ninninger
- However, Chip was mentioned once and Tommy, Rocky, Kat, TJ, and Wes worked with Aurico of the Alien Rangers in Zeo and Wild Force, while Tommy and Trent teamed up with the Wind and Thunder Rangers during Dino Thunder.
- Furthermore, all of the Legendary Rangers's Sentai counterpart appeared in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger vs. Ninninger: Message from the Future from Super Sentai, but none of them represent a team that appeared in Ninninger itself (Gorenger, Kakurenger/Alien Rangers, Hurricanger/Ninja Storm, Magiranger/Mystic Force, or Kamen Rider Drive).
All items (10)