|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Arriving in a spark! Solving in a flash! Mashin Sentai Kiramager!"
- ―Team introduction[src]
|Kiramai Red||Juru Atsuta||Rio Komiya|
|Kiramai Yellow||Tametomo Imizu||Rui Kihara|
|Kiramai Green||Sena Hayami||Yume Shinjo|
|Kiramai Blue||Shiguru Oshikiri||Atomu Mizuishi|
|Kiramai Pink||Sayo Oharu||Mio Kudo|
|Kiramai Silver||Takamichi Crystalia||Shoji Kohei|
Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger
to be added
Fleeing the destruction of her home of Crystalia, Princess Mabushina fled to Earth with the five Kiramai Stones to seek out people to fight the Dark Empire Yodonheim. With the help of CARAT and the sentient Kiramai Stones, Mabushina was able to find help from four humans to become the Kiramagers, although the Red Kiramai Stone was let loose to search for his partner by himself.
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, 2-person mecha, ❖ auxiliary mecha
- Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin ◆◆◆◆◆
- Mashin Gattai King Express ❖❖
- Super Heavy Machine Drijan / Mashin Henkei GigantDriller ◆
- Mashin Carry ❖
- Mashin Rolland ❖
- Mashin Lifton ❖
- Mashin Duston ❖
- Mashin Magellan ❖
- Mashin Zabyu-N
- Kiramaizin Carry ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Kiramaizin Rolland ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Kiramaizin Lifton ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Land Mage Lifton & Rolland ◆◆◆❖❖
- Kiramaizin Duston ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Kiramaizin Magellan ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- The Kiramagers are the first Sentai 5-member team to have the original Red-Blue-Yellow-Green-Pink color combination since ToQgers.
- This team is also the first 5-member team and the Red-Blue-Yellow-Green-Pink combination team to have female core Green Ranger.
- This team is also the first Red-Blue-Yellow-Green-Pink combination team with two female rangers where all three of the primary color rangers are male.
- Many of the Kiramagers' visors share some similarities to previous Super Sentai members.
- This is the second Sentai team to feature a female Green Ranger after the Kyurangers.
- This is the first Sentai team since Gaorangers to have Red Ranger replacing Yellow Ranger as the new team leader.
- This is the second Sentai team to use Gemstones as Sentai Team's motif after the Goggle V.
- The method that Kiramai Stones transform into respective Mashin is similar to Shinkengers's Origami System.
- Kiramai Stone Tower is also similar to Shinkengers's ShinkenOh Oden Formation.
- The design on each Kiramagers chest of their suit might relate to the type of vehicle their respective Mashin is based on.
- Red, Yellow, and Green have a black circular line around their chest with numerous broken white lines which might represent a highway road representing that their respective Mashin are based on land-based vehicles. The colors may be based on a traffic light.
- Blue and Pink have a black circular line around their chest with a completely solid white line on it this might relate to their respective Mashin being based on Flying vehicles as the solid white line might be based on a contrail (a line of exhaust fumes left by certain flying vehicles such as planes and jets).
- Kiramagers' team pose at the end of their roll calls is not random. If looked properly, the Kiramagers are posing to spell out the Katakana of "Kiramei" (キラメ).
- The team's name were named after a phrase "Kirameku (煌めく)" which means "to shine" in Japanese.