|This article is about a/an list of monsters in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
The Jamenshi (邪面師 Evil Masked Monsters) are commanders of Dark Empire Yodonheim whose goal is to destroy all beautiful and amazing things on Earth to release Dark Energy to fill a gauge from Carantula's Scepter which he then use it to open up an Invasion Gate. Once opened, a giant Jamen Beast can emerge. They are created when a Bechat is given a Jamen (邪面 "Evil Mask") by Carantula.
to be added
Black Body Jamenshi
- Rugby Jamen (2)
- Freezer Jamen (7)
- Reset Button Jamen (11)
- Sumikae Jamen (19)
- 3D Printer Jamen (Kiramager G-Rosso)
- Safe Jamen (23)
Red Body Jamenshi
Gold Body Jamenshi
- Neanderthal Jamen (4)
- Camera Jamen (6)
- Hyakunin Isshu Jamen (9)
- Steam Locomotive Jamen (14)
- Whac-A-Mole Jamen (17)
- Fishing Rod Jamen (21)
Silver Body Jamenshi
- The first part of the names of the Jamenshi, (Jamen), may have come from the Japanese word for “Wicked” (邪悪な Jaakuna).
- The designs and overall nature of the Jamenshi are likely an homage to the Masked Monsters from Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.
- The way the Jamenshi are named with Jamen(邪面) at the end of their names is a callback to how the Masked Monsters were named with Kamen(仮面), the Japanese word for “Mask”, at the end of their own names, with “Ja”(邪) replacing “Ka”(仮).
- Their being created from footsoldiers is similar to the Jaakuryuu from GoGo Sentai Boukenger and the Rinrinshi from Juken Sentai Gekiranger.
- The Jamenshi are the first Sentai Monster Group in which each member has the same body design.
- They are also the first Sentai Monster Group to have color-coded divisions (to a degree, at least).
- The Jamenshi's ability to create a portal to summon Jamen Beasts is similar to how Metaloids were used to summon MegaZords in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- 3D Printer Jamen is the first Jamenshi to debut outside the TV Series.
- In this case, he appears in the stage show Kiramager G-Rosso.
All items (25)