|This article is about a/an era in the Power Rangers franchise.|
"Hasbro Era" is a title based upon conjecture.
Check the revision history and discussion page for additional comments on this article's title.
The Hasbro Era is the unofficial term that refers to the seasons of Power Rangers that were produced after Hasbro acquired the franchise from Saban in May 2018. The Hasbro Era started in 2019 with Power Rangers Beast Morphers, broadcast on Nickelodeon barring potential broadcast deal changes with either company.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers (2019)
Saban Brands announced on February 15, 2018 that they would end their global Power Rangers master toy license agreement with Bandai America, effective April 2019. The following day, it was announced that they would instead partner with Hasbro to make Power Rangers toys, with their first series, Power Rangers Beast Morphers, subsequently being revealed on February 17.
- It's the first Era to use footage of a previously skipped Super Sentai series. Power Rangers Beast Morphers will be the adaptation of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, originally skipped in favor of adapting Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger into Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.
- It is the first era to adapt Sentai from a different era than Japan is presently in as the contract for toy production begins in April 2019, the same month Emperor Akihito will abdicate the throne to his son
- This is the first era where Bandai does not make the toys.
- Like the previous eras first season, the zords have animal motifs:
- The Samurai Rangers animal motifs aren't prevalent in their suits.
- The Wind and Thunder Rangers' are alluded to (more so with the latter), but not as prevalent as MMPR, Lost Galaxy, or Beast Morphers.
|Power Rangers Eras|
|Zordon Era (1993-1998) • Post-Zordon Era (1999-2002) • Disney Era (2003-2009) • New Saban Era (2011-2018) • Hasbro Era (2019-)|
|View • Talk • Edit|