|This article is about a/an collection of media that expand on concepts in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Expanded universe material, a term borrowed from other franchises generally referring to material or media and character, contents and concepts outside the source material. Here it refers to material that utilize the source material as canon, but does not necessarily affect the source material. For example Mighty Morphin Power Rangers affects and is in the timeline of Power Rangers HyperForce but Power Rangers HyperForce does not affect the material of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, even retroactively.
This list includes anything that expands the story of Power Rangers. It does not include games, toys or other media that don't serve story purposes.
- Various Power Rangers Comics from Hamilton, Marvel, Image and Papercutz expanded on existing storylines from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Boom! Studios later created its own canon.
- Power Rangers Super Legends (2007) - builds off of existing canon and creates two storylines where either Emperor Gruumm or Lord Zedd are the villains.
- Power Rangers Legacy Wars (2017) - builds off of existing canon and spins into its own game where Rita Repulsa has affected the Morphin Grid across time and space. It uses all of Power Rangers main canon, alternate canon and even-non-canon.
- Power Rangers HyperForce (2017) - builds off of existing canon into an improv, live, RPG game. It uses all of Power Rangers TV shows as canon.
- Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Street Fighter Showdown (2018) - builds off of existing canon and serves as a crossover between the Power Rangers and Street Fighter franchises.
All items (6)