|This article is about a/an group of villans in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
The Evil Spirits (悪しき魂 Ashiki Tamashī) were a succession of evil forces whom threatened the Earth only to be opposed by the Goseigers. Though all three have different origins and background, the groups use the Bibi Soldiers and Bibi Insects in their arsenal, and Buredoran (later Brajira) is a member of each group.
to be added
Black Cross Army
Brajira of the Messiah was revived as a general of the Black Cross Army under the Black Cross King, taking on the title Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (黒十字の救星主ブラジラ Kuro Jūji no Kyūseishu Burajira), with an army of Bibi Soldiers under his command. He battled Gokai Red and Gosei Red but he was defeated by their combined efforts. He was resurrected by Black Cross Colossus in the giant battle and summoned the phantoms of his four alternate forms. They were destroyed with the other villains by the mecha of the 35 Super Sentai.
Several Bibi Soldiers were part of an army of past enemy grunts that were fought by the Gokaigers in Los Dark's ghost dimension which housed the 1500 spirits of the villains defeated by the Super Sentai. After losing some of their number in an initial skirmish, the remaining members from each grunt group merged to form the Combined Combatant. Though the stronger opponent, the Combined Combatant proved to be unstable due to internal conflicting among the grunts composing him over who got to finish the pirates off. Taking advantage, the Gokaigers used the Battle Fever J Ranger Keys to destroy the Combined Combatant with the Penta Force cannon.
Mons Drake, Kinggon, and Robogorg appeared as illusions in Makuu Space and battled Gokai Red and Gokai Pink as they transformed into Gosei Red and Gosei Pink. They were presumably destroyed when Makuu Prison was destroyed by the Gokaigers.
Super Hero Taisen
A resurrected Brajira, flanked by his three Evil Spirits forms, led the leaders and monsters of the Evil Spirits organizations as part of Dai-Zangyack. They attacked Kamen Rider OOO and were then attacked by Kamen Rider Birth and Proto-Birth as they came to assist him.
Taken from the memory of Gokai Red , a recreation of Brajira of the Messiah was brought forth by Bangray among a collection of the most nefarious adversaries faced by the Super Sentai. Overwhelming Gokai Red and Zyuoh Eagle initially, Bangray's forces were matched when the Gokaigers and Zyuohgers joined their respective Red warriors. Engaging the remaining five Zyuohgers alongside "Transcendenterfly God Deboth", "Brajira" was defeated by their combined Instinct Awakened.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- All members of the Evil Spirits, down to the names of the factions, are references to science fiction movies.
- All members of the different Evil Spirit groups are based on insects or other arthropods like crustaceans. This is reminiscent of the Worms from Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- Other than Buredoran and the Bibi army, the three organizations have some common traits in each.
- All 3 organizations oppose the Gosei Angels and will even send in monsters tasked specifically using their own powers against them.
- In all the organizations, Buredoran was never the leader nor usurped his position of any other leader (Not countig Robogog as while he killed him, he did not take control of the Matrintis, only their base). The only time he was ever a leader of an evil organization is one from a previous show and thus doesn't count.
- In each organization, it is the leader who dies first and then the second in command shortly after.
- All the organizations act independently of one another and never interact with each other. Even though the Yuumajuu were around at the time of the remnants of Warstar attacked Earth in Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie, they did not aid the remnants in battle.
- Brajira also wanted something out of the organizations for his Earth Salvation Plan. For Warstar it's military might. From Yuumaju, it's magic. For Matrintis, its technology.
- Each organization is similar to each of the three Gosei Angel tribes. Warstar is like the Skick Tribe due to being from space and where the Skick Tribe members are targeted most. Buredoran's own attacks and Dereputa's rivalry with Skick Tribe member Alata. The Yuumajuu are similar to the Landick Tribe due to their origins based around the Earth itself and them being a stronger force than Warstar, to the point of Gosei Knight having to awaken. The Matrintis is like the Seaick tribe due to their strategetic and logical plans and their base being underwater. Brajira's intent to betray all 3 mirrors how he killed his teammates just so he can wield all 3 tribe powers and is the opposite of the Goseigers' eventual official teamwork throughout the series.
- Warstar (Megaforce) - Power Rangers counterpart in Megaforce. See comparison page.
- Toxic Mutants- Power Rangers counterpart in Megaforce.
All items (16)