|This article is about a/an villain group in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Warfare Tribe Druidon (戦闘民族ドルイドン Sentō Minzoku Doruidon) is an evil race of monsters who had attacked Earth during the time of dinosaurs and fought against the Kishiryu and the Knights, before escaping the great extinction by the giant meteor. After 65,000,000 years of drifting, they have returned to Earth to finish off the war they had started. They are led by powerful generals who are themed after chess pieces.
Origin & Going to Outer Space
Returning From The Past Years
The Arrival of Ryusoul Green and Black
The Arrival of Wizeru
The Arrival of Gaisoulg
The Arrivals of Gachireus & Ryusoul Gold
MosaRex and Gachireus' Battle Domain
Return of Wizeru
Kishiryu ShadowRaptor & Kishiryu ShineRaptor
Canalo's New Love, Kleon's Party Dance & Nada's Return
Kishiryu Pachygaroo & Kishiryu Chibigaroo
Saving Nada From the Gaisoulg Armor
Nada as a Ryusoulger and The Space Dragon's and Pricious' arrival
to be added
Behind the Scenes
- The Druidon Tribe serves as the evil group in the 43rd Super Sentai Series entry Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger (2019-2020).
- The top members of Druidon and their footsoldiers have a chess motif.
- The rotation of the acting General on Earth is similar to the Highness Duke Orgs from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
- The generals are very individual, rarely interacting with the others generals except for Kleon, who they tolerate because of his ability to create Minosaurs.
- So far, there is no real leader for this faction until future episodes do occur.
- The fact that the faction symbol is imprinted on the bodies of its members is similar to the emotional faces of the members of the Deboth Army.
All items (48)
- Ghost Ship Minosaur
- Gnome Minosaur
- Golem Minosaur
- Grim Reaper Minosaur
- Grimoire Minosaur