|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
|Red Dino Ranger||Conner McKnight||James Napier|
|Blue Dino Ranger||Ethan James||Kevin Duhaney|
|Yellow Dino Ranger||Kira Ford||Emma Lahana|
|Black Dino Ranger||Tommy Oliver||Jason David Frank|
|White Dino Ranger||Trent Fernandez-Mercer||Jeffrey Parazzo|
|Phantom Ranger||Phantom Dino Ranger|
Lost and Found in Translation episode
|Red Dino Ranger||Red Dino Ranger (human)||Koichiro Nishi/Jamie Linehan (voice)|
|Blue Dino Ranger||Kenny Yukito||Shou Tomita/Jorgito Vargas Jr. (voice)|
|Yellow Dino Ranger||Yellow Dino Ranger (human)||Aiko Ito/Morgan Reese Fairhead (voice)|
|Black Dino Ranger||Mikey||Kaoru Abe/John Barker (voice)|
The history of the Dino Rangers truly began when Dr. Tommy Oliver-veteran Mighty Morphin, Zeo, and Turbo Ranger-joined Anton Mercer in experimenting with dinosaur DNA. Their experiments resulted in the creation of the Dino Zords and the Dino Gems, but also seemingly resulted in Mercer's death and the destruction of their lab. Unbeknownst to Tommy, Mercer survived, but also gained a malevolent reptilian alter ego named Mesogog. Mesogog rebuilt their old lab into his base, and set about on a quest to turn Earth into a world ruled by dinosaurs.
After spending some time as a villainous foe of the other Rangers, Trent was freed of the evil energy that corrupted him and joined them. However, he kept the fact that his stepfather, Anton Mercer, was Mesogog a secret from his teammates. This would later prove to be a source of great tension, but Trent redeemed himself in the eyes of his teammates by remaining stalwartly at their side even when they lost their trust in him. As a whole, the Rangers continued to face difficulty as Zeltrax broke away from Mesogog with his own agenda of domination, but were bolstered by new powers such as Super Dino Mode and Connor's transformation into the Triassic Ranger.
The Rangers faced one of their greatest challenges when the villain Lothor and several of his minions and escaped the Abyss of Evil. The evil ninja master subsequently brainwashed the retired Wind Rangers into serving as his minions, before forming an alliance with Mesogog. Luckily, the Thunder Rangers and Green Samurai Ranger managed to recover their powers and free their brainwashed friends. All eleven Rangers then joined forces to defeat Mesogog and Lothor's combined army, and Mesogog himself put an end to Lothor's threat.
Fall of Mesogog
Shortly thereafter, Mesogog and Anton were separated from each other, leaving Mesogog free to enact his plans without interference from his human side.
Fortunately, the Rangers were able to trick Mesogog, giving them the opportunity to rescue Anton and destroy Mesogog's lab. They were then forced to sacrifice the Thundersaurus Megazord and Mezodon Megazord in order to stop Zeltrax's final threat, the Zelzord, putting an end to the cyborg as well. However, just when it seemed that their mission was over, Mesogog returned a final time, evolving into a monstrous new form to challenge the Dino Rangers. Unable to stop him by any other means, they sacrificed their Dino Gems to destroy him, putting an end to the villain and their powers as well. With this task done, the five Rangers returned to their normal lives.
On two occasions, the Dino Rangers would team up with a group of far flung successors, the B-Squad SPD Rangers. Some time after Mesogog's defeat, the original trio were brought into the future by the criminal Broodwing, who hoped to use them against the SPD Rangers. Instead, the trio ended up teaming up with their fellow Rangers to fight against Broodwing, Emperor Gruumm, and their minions. They were subsequently returned to their own time, their memories of these events erased. Some time later (from the perspective of the SPD Rangers) Gruumm traveled back in time and forged an alliance with Zeltrax to conquer the Earth in the past. The SPD Rangers followed him, and teamed up with the Dino Rangers, who still possessed their powers. After a fierce battle, the Rangers proved victorious, and Gruumm and the SPD team returned to the future, though all the Rangers who participated-except possibly for Tommy and the Omega Ranger-had their memories of this team-up erased.
Later (this time from the Dino Rangers' perspective), Kira would have her powers temporarily restored by the Sentinel Knight in order to allow her to join a team of Retro Rangers. These five Rangers-additionally consisting of Wind Ranger Tori Hanson, SPD Ranger Bridge Carson, Mystic Ranger Xander Bly, and Tommy's old teammate Adam Park-were brought together to fill in for the temporarily powerless Operation Overdrive Rangers. After their connection to the Morphin Grid was restored, the Overdrive Rangers joined the Retro Rangers in battling Thrax and his new Evil Alliance.
The Dino Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers. Conner, Ethan, Kira, and Trent fought together while Dr. Oliver fought with his old team as the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger once more.
Super Ninja Steel
Trent and Tommy returned as Dino Thunder White and Dino Thunder Black (as well as the original Green Ranger) to help the Ninja Steel Rangers and Tommy's old freinds (Rocky, TJ, Kat, and Wes) stop Lord Drayvon.
- Dino Morpher (Red Ranger/Conner, Blue Ranger/Ethan and Yellow Ranger/Kira)
- Brachio Morpher (Black Ranger/Tommy)
- Drago Morpher (White Ranger/Trent)
- Triassic Morpher (Triassic Ranger - used for Battlizer)
- Tyranno Staff (Red Ranger/Conner)
- Tricera Shield (Blue Ranger/Ethan)
- Ptera Grips (Yellow Ranger/Kira)
- Brachio Staff(Black Ranger/Tommy)
- Drago Sword (White Ranger/Trent)
- Shield of Triumph (Triassic Ranger)
- Thundermax Blaster/Saber (Red/Conner, Blue/Ethan and Yellow/Kira)
- Z-Rex Blaster
- Raptor Riders (Red/Conner, Blue/Ethan, Yellow/Kira and Black/Tommy)
- Raptor Cycles (Red/Conner, Blue/Ethan and Yellow/Kira)
- Dino ATVs (Black/Tommy and White/Trent)
- Hovercraft Cycle (Blue/Ethan)
- Triceramax Command Center Truck
- Super Dino Mode (All 5 Rangers)
- Triassic Ranger (Red Ranger upgrade)
- Battlized Triassic Ranger (Triassic Ranger upgrade)
When the Triassic morpher is given enough dino energy, it unlocks the Battlizer Armor.
- Triceramax Command Center was shown on screen but not named. The name "Triceramax Command Center" comes from the toy line released by Bandai in the US.
- Legend: ◆ piloted zord, ❖ aux zord, ➲ carrier zord
- Thundersaurus Megazord ◆◆◆
- DinoStegazord ◆❖/◆◆
- Triceramax Megazord ◆❖❖❖❖/◆❖❖❖❖
- Brachiozord ➲
- Valkasaurus Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Cephala Puncher ◆◆❖
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Dimetro Saw Blade ◆◆◆❖
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Stego Surfboard ◆◆◆❖
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Parasaur Cutter ◆◆◆❖
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Ankylo Drill ◆◆❖
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Ankylo Drill and Parasaur Cutter ◆◆❖❖
- Dino Stegazord with Cephala Puncher and Dimetro Saw Blade ◆❖❖❖
- Dino Stegazord with Ankylo Drill and Parasaur Cutter ◆❖❖❖
Legendary Ranger Keys
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder Ranger Keys: These represent the Dino Rangers.
Super Megaforce/Dino Thunder Legendary Ranger Mode
|Red Dino Ranger||Troy Burrows|
|Blue Dino Ranger||Noah Carver|
|Yellow Dino Ranger||Gia Moran|
|Black Dino Ranger||Jake Holling|
|White Dino Ranger||Orion|
Video Game appearances
Power Rangers Dash
The Dino Rangers are among all the Ranger teams which appear in the Korean-developed mobile game Power Rangers Dash.
- The Dino Rangers are the first and only Ranger team to be mentored by the leader of a preceding Ranger team.
- They are the first Ranger team to have a core team of less than 5 and the only team to have only four members in the main team.
- They are also the first team since the Turbo Rangers to have Tommy Oliver as part of the main team.
- Abarangers - Super Sentai counterpart in Abaranger. See comparison page.
- J.A.K.Q. - The original Super Sentai team as well as to have a four-man main team.
- Sun Vulcan - The original Super Sentai team as well as to have a core team of less than 5.
All items (6)