|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
The Dino Charge Rangers are a team of youths who have each bonded with an Energem entrusted to dinosaurs long ago by Keeper. They reside in Amber Beach and defend the Earth from the ruthless bounty hunter, Sledge, and later, Heckyl and Snide, finally followed by Lord Arcanon.
- 1 Rangers
- 2 History
- 3 Split History
- 4 Arsenal
- 5 Zords
- 6 Members
- 7 Notes
- 8 Appearances
- 9 See Also
- 10 References
- "Power Rangers, charge!"
- ―roll call[src]
|Dino Charge Red Ranger||Tyler Navarro||Brennan Mejia|
|Dino Charge Black Ranger||Chase Randall||James Davies|
|Dino Charge Blue Ranger||Koda||Yoshi Sudarso|
|Dino Charge Green Ranger||Riley Griffin||Michael Taber|
|Dino Charge Pink Ranger||Shelby Watkins||Camille Hyde|
|Dino Charge Gold Ranger||Sir Ivan of Zandar||Davi Santos|
|Dino Charge Aqua Ranger||James Navarro||Reuben Turner/Dan Musgrove|
|Dino Charge Graphite Ranger||Prince Phillip III||Jarred Blakiston|
|Dino Charge Purple Ranger||Albert Smith ► Kendall Morgan||Arthur Ranford ► Claire Blackwelder|
|Dino Charge Silver Ranger||Zenowing||Alistair Browning|
|Dino Charge Dark Ranger||Heckyl|
|Dino Charge Orange Ranger||Hocux Pocux|
- ""Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to steal the greatest power in the universe. But an alien named Keeper entrusted them to dinosaurs. As for Sledge... He was blasted deep into space. Now the Energems have been found, and Sledge returns to battle a new team of heroes; they are...Power Rangers Dino Charge""
- ―The narrator[src]
Dino Super Charge
- ""Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years later, the Energems were found, and the evil Sledge fought ruthlessly to steal them, until the rangers finally defeated him. But, from the ashes a new threat arose... Only one team of heroes can stop him; Power Rangers Dino Super Charge!""
- ―The narrator[src]
to be added
Already belonging to an alternate dimension, their timeline was misaligned further due to the Shattered Grid incident, where their history was realigned, and they now coexist with other Rangers in other universes.
Following an attack by Lord Drakkon's Ranger Sentries, the Blue and Purple Dino Charge Rangers were among the Rangers who were recovered from their respective timelines by the Pterodactyl Dinozord piloted by Kimberly Ann Hart and Jennifer Scotts.
After having their Morphers reinforced by Doctor K, the surviving Dino Charge Rangers participated in an advance towards Drakkon's Tower on the Moon in the World of the Coinless, engaging a large army of Ranger Sentries.
When the timeline was restored, so were the Rangers.
- Dino Blade Blaster
- Gold Ptera Morpher
- T-Rex Super Charge Morph Blaster
- Dino Charge Morpher
- T-Rex Super Charge Morpher
- Titano Charge Morpher
Cockpit Control Sword
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Dino Spike ◆◆◆◆◆
- T-Rex Chopper ◆◆
- T-Rex Smasher ◆
- Para Chopper ◆
- Triple Spike ◆◆◆
- Stego Shield ◆
- Raptor Claw ◆
- Tricera Drill ◆
- T-Rex Chopper ◆◆
- Gold Ptera Saber ◆
- Royal Dino Punch ◆◆
- Ankylo Quake ◆
- Titano Saber ◆
- Silver Strike ◆
Dino Charge Zord System
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ● other
- Dino Charge Ultrazord ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Ptera Zord/Ptera Charge Megazord ◆
- Spino Charge Megazord Ankylo-Pachy Formation ◆◆◆
- Plesio Zord/Plesio Charge Megazord ◆
Dino Charge Megazord
- Dino Charge Megazord Stego-Raptor Formation ◆◆◆
- Dino Charge Megazord Para-Raptor Formation ◆◆◆
- Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Ankylo Formation ◆◆◆
- Dino Charge Megazord Para-Stego Formation ◆◆◆
- Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Stego-Ptera Formation ◆◆◆◆
- Dino Charge Megazord Ankylo-Pachy Formation ◆◆◆
Ptera Charge Megazord
- Ptera Charge Megazord Para-Raptor Formation ◆◆◆
- Ptera Charge Megazord Pachy Formation ◆◆
- Ptera Charge Megazord Ankylo Formation ◆◆
- Ptera Charge Megazord Para Formation ◆◆
- Ptera Charge Megazord Tricera Formation ◆◆
Plesio Charge Megazord
- Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation ◆◆◆
- Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy Formation ◆◆
- Plesio Charge Megazord Para Formation ◆◆
- Plesio Charge Megazord Raptor Formation ◆◆
- Plesio Charge Megazord Ankylo Formation ◆◆
Spino Charge Megazord
- The Dino Charge Rangers are the first Earth-based protagonist team to have no Yellow Ranger. Prior to this, the Blitz Mode Rangers seen only for brief periods of time in Super Megaforce was the only one without.
- The Dino Charge Rangers are the earliest core team to ever get an Enhancement Mode. This is because their Sentai counterparts, the Kyoryugers, had the counterpart from the start, and it was not treated as an enhancement mode, but as part of the individual/team weapons.
- Their sliding of the Morpher across their arms to activate Dino Steel is reminiscent of the Overdrive Rangers' sliding of the Overdrive Trackers to trigger them.
- They are the first team of immortal Rangers, owing to the fact that bonding to the Energem brings some aspects of biological immortality, such as agelessness. However, this does not grant them invincibility whatsoever, as they can still be defeated in battle.
- For the first time in the franchise's history, there are ten Power Rangers on the same team who appear regularly. This makes the Dino Charge Rangers the current record holder as the largest team in the franchise's history.
- Their counterparts, the Kyoryugers, also at one point held this distinction, with eleven team designations (including Deathryuger, who was only adapted in the comics), before the record was broken by the Kyurangers, with 12 members. However, the Dino Charge Ramgers, unlike their counterparts, remain the largest team in the franchise, as Uchu Sentai Kyuranger has yet to receive an adaptation.
- However, the S.P.D. Rangers counterpart's, the Dekarangers, were the first team to reach/pass 10 across the series (including the movie exclusive Deka Gold), followed by the Kyoryugers (10 in series and a movie Navy Ranger (which appers in Shattered Grid), and the Kyurangers at 12 (which have not been adapted).
- They are the first (and so far, only) dinosaur themed team whose Blue Ranger doesn't use the Triceratops motif, instead, using the Stegosaurus motif.
- The Triceratops motif was used by the Pink Ranger this season.
- As Keeper was the one who inadvertently caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, the Rangers eventually followed suit with their own tumultuous misstep, accidentally causing the Earth to be sucked into a black hole upon the destruction of the Dark Energem. They later rectified both mishaps with the ultimate power of the Energems, creating a new timeline wherein some cases the dinosaurs survived and continued to live on Earth, still in its correct place in the galaxy.
- Having all 10 Rangers appear together in multiple occasions, there never has been a case where all 10 transform together, unlike the Kyoryugers.
- It was previously believed that Deathryuger from Super Sentai was to be adapted into an evil ranger known as the Talon Ranger. However, the Talon Ranger never came to fruition in series, but only appeared in the 2016’s alternate comic book continuity, under the name Dark Ranger.
- Unlike its Sentai counterpart, which only consist two Blue Rangers in each different timelines (the future timeline is prior five other Rangers found their corresponding colors), it is the first Ranger team to have more than two Ranger color rows in the present-day. In this case, three Blue Rangers, Dino Charge Blue, Aqua and Dark Rangers.
- The Dino Charge Rangers are the second team to have both Gold and Silver Rangers, the first being the Ranger Operators and the third being the Beast Morphers Rangers.
- Dino Charge Rangers were mentioned by Doctor K in the episode "The Evox Snare" of Power Rangers Beast Morphers Season 2 before making their appearance on "Grid Connection" to teamup with both Dino Rangers and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Every Dino Charge Ranger (except for Zenowing) have been shown with at least one family member:
- Tyler and James are son and father.
- Chase's sister has appeared in Rise of a Ranger and Race to Rescue Christmas, while his mother appeared in the latter.
- Koda's brother Taku has been shown in a few flashbacks.
- Riley's brother appeared in No Matter How You Slice It and Gone Fishin, the former of which also featured his mother.
- Shelby's father appeared in When Evil Stirs and Nightmare in Amber Beach.
- Ivan's descendent makes an appearance in Freaky Fightday.
- Prince Phillip's ancestor appears in a few stories of Zandar.
- Kendall's grandmother appears in Catching Some Rays.
- Kyoryugers - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page.
- J.A.K.Q. - The original Super Sentai team without a Yellow Ranger.
All items (14)