|This article is about a/an organization in Super Hero Taisen, a film in the Super Sentai series.|
Dai-Zangyack (大ザンギャック Dai Zangyakku) is a large fleet led by former member of the Red Pirate Gang and Gokaiger Emperor Marvelous. Under his command are several of the villains that the Super Sentai 199 have won against. With this fleet, Marvelous has a new goal, the Greater Power of the Kamen Riders and their universe's Greatest Treasure. This goal pits him against Tsukasa Kadoya and his Dai-Shocker army, as well as putting the greater Super Sentai and Kamen Rider communities right in the middle.
- Space Empire Zangyack
- Sea Fist Demon Rageku
- Rider Hunter Silva
- Black Cross King
- Brajira of the Messiah
- Infershia Pantheon
- The Questers
- Universal Annihilation Army Warstar
- Yaiba of Darkness
- Barbaric Machine Clan Gaiark
- Yang's Secretary Miranda
Behind the scenes
Dai-Zangyack was created for Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012), the first theatrical crossover between Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, as Sentai's answer to Dai-Shocker, which originally appeared in Kamen Rider Decade (2009), the Kamen Rider equivalent of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger in that the protagonist could transform into past heroes and also meet them. Dai-Zangyack was introduced as a collection of old and new Sentai villains, just as Dai-Shocker was a collection of villains from the Kamen Rider Series.
Name-wise, Dai-Zangyack's name has the same format as Dai-Shocker, the name of a villain group from a certain series with "Dai" (大 Dai, "Great") added on the front. However, there is an inverse in that while Dai-Zangyack takes its name from the villains of the recent Gokaiger, Space Empire Zangyack, Dai-Shocker takes its name from Shocker, the villainous organization of the original Kamen Rider series. Of course, if Sentai were to follow that name, this alliance of evil would instead be known as the Dai-Black Cross Army (大黒十字軍 Dai Kuro Jūjigun, "Great Black Cross Army")
The recent Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen is so far the only appearance of Dai-Zangyack. Though with the history of Dai-Shocker and plans for "spring hero movies" to become common place, the door is open for Dai-Zangyack and indeed, Dai-Shocker, to return in another crossover between Sentai and Kamen Rider.
- Dai-Zangyack and indeed Dai-Shocker, were predated by the United Alliance of Evil, first mentioned in Power Rangers Zeo and uniting in full force in Power Rangers In Space, an evil alliance made up of the villains of the first six years of Power Rangers.
- Despite the death of actress Machiko Soga, there were plans for Queen Hedrian, who had uniquely served as a major villain in both Denshi Sentai Denziman and Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan, to return in Super Hero Taisen.
All items (48)
- Barbaric Officer Chirakashizky
- Bari-Boru-Dara of the Uniberus Headder
- Bio Hunter Silva
- Black Cross Führer
- Brajira of the Messiah