|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Gekisou Sentai Carranger.|
- "Fighting Traffic Safety! Gekisou Sentai! Caaaarranger!"
- ―Carrangers announcing their arrival[src]
- 1 Team Members
- 2 Team History
- 2.1 The Unexpected Heroes of Traffic Safety
- 2.2 The Rapidly Enlarging Problem
- 2.3 Patrolman of the Stars
- 2.4 The Beauty who Fell for a Racer
- 2.5 The Evil Instructor
- 2.6 The Crazy Business Vacation
- 2.7 The Legendary Wild Cars
- 2.8 The Heroic Fangirl
- 2.9 Signalman's Choice
- 2.10 The Madman, the Mech and the Mysterious Master
- 2.11 Sister Princesses
- 2.12 Signalman Turned Traitor
- 2.13 The Assisting Overlord
- 2.14 The Amateurs vs. The Military Squadron
- 2.15 The Longest Christmas
- 2.16 Kyosuke's Confession, Zonnette's Decision
- 2.17 The End of Kurumagic?
- 2.18 Traffic Safety vs. Highway Maker
- 2.19 Megaranger vs. Carranger
- 2.20 Gokaiger
- 2.21 Super Hero Taisen
- 2.22 Zyuohger
- 3 Arsenal
- 4 Mecha
- 5 Heroes
- 6 Ranger Keys
- 7 Video game appearances
- 8 Notes
- 9 Appearances
- 10 See Also
|Red Racer||Kyosuke Jinnai|
|Blue Racer||Naoki Domon|
|Green Racer||Minoru Uesugi|
|Yellow Racer||Natsumi Shinohara|
|Pink Racer||Youko Yagami|
|VRV Master||VRV Master (Disputed)|
|White Racer||Radietta Fanbelt (Wannabe)|
The Unexpected Heroes of Traffic Safety
The Rapidly Enlarging Problem
Patrolman of the Stars
The Beauty who Fell for a Racer
The Evil Instructor
The Crazy Business Vacation
The Legendary Wild Cars
The Heroic Fangirl
The Madman, the Mech and the Mysterious Master
Signalman Turned Traitor
The Assisting Overlord
The Amateurs vs. The Military Squadron
The Longest Christmas
Kyosuke's Confession, Zonnette's Decision
The End of Kurumagic?
Traffic Safety vs. Highway Maker
Megaranger vs. Carranger
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Carrangers, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Sometime after the war, Kyosuke, dedicated his time to teaching children about the laws of road safety with improvised acting on his part, but to no avail. The children constantly ignored his lessons, often going off to other things. He eventually catched the eye of the Zangyack Empire when Barizorg discovered he was the man that interferred with Zaggai's mission. Insarn takes one look at Kyosuke and is immediately smitten by his looks. She enlists the help of Jealousto to capture the former Red Racer, which ultimately draws the attention of the Gokaigers, who were searching for a Sentai warrior connected to traffic safety. He introduced himself to the group, hoping to enlist their talents in his acting troupe. The Gokaigers declined and fled from warrior, but only Don was caught by Kyosuke. When things didn't go as planned, Insarn attempted to capture Kyosuke herself, eliciting a jealous reaction from Jealousto, who tried to kill Kyosuke. He was eventually saved from both Zangyack warriors when the Gokaigers used the Carranger Ranger Keys to fend off a enlarged Jealousto and Insarn realized her "love" for Jealousto. In the end, Kyosuke managed to successfully teach the children about traffic safety when the Gokaigers agreed to act as bickering traffic lights. Kyosuke was satisfied and granted them the greater power of the Carrangers.
After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, the Gokaigers returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. It is assumed the Kyosuke and his team have their powers once more.
Super Hero Taisen
The five-man Carranger team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They teamed up with the Gaorangers and Gekirangers against Kamen Rider Decade, who was apparently hunting the Sentai teams as Great Leader of Dai-Shocker, only to be seemingly defeated, actually sent to the dimensional rift. When Tsukasa and Captain Marvelous' ruse was revealed, the Carrangers appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, the Carrangers loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
- Accel Changers ◆◆◆◆◆
- Giga Formula ◆◆◆◆◆
- Fender Sword ◆
- Muffler Guns ◆
- Engine Cannon ◆
- Side Knuckles ◆
- Bumper Bow ◆
- Signaizer ◆
- Riddle Bombs ◆
- Giga Booster ◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ➲ carrier mecha
- Gekisou Gattai RV Robo ◆◆◆◆◆
- Hissho Gattai VRV Robo ◆◆◆◆◆
- Victrailer ➲
- Alternate Combination - Super Kyukyu Gattai Naniwa Robo Special (combination of 2 Ranger Vehicles & 3 VRV Machines) ◆◆◆◆◆
The Gekisou Sentai Carranger Ranger Keys (激走戦隊カーレンジャーキー Gekisō Sentai Kārenjā Renjā Kī) are what became of the Carrangers' powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
- Red Racer Key (レッドレーサーキー Reddo Rēsā Kī)
- Blue Racer Key (ブルーレーサーキー Burū Rēsā Kī)
- Green Racer Key (グリーンレーサーキー Gurīn Rēsā Kī)
- Yellow Racer Key (イエローレーサーキー Iero Rēsā Ki)
- Pink Racer Key (ピンクレーサーキー Pinku Rēsā Kī)
- Signalman Key (シグナルマンキー Shigunaruman Kī)
Gokaiger/Carranger Gokai Change
|Red Racer||Captain Marvelous|
|Blue Racer||Joe Gibken|
|Yellow Racer||Luka Millfy|
|Green Racer||Don Dogoier|
|Pink Racer||Ahim de Famille|
Video game appearances
Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
The Carrangers appear as the protagonists of the video game Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi. The RV Mechas have been dismantled and their parts scattered all around, so it is up to the Carrangers to collect all the parts required to rebuild them, all the while fighting the Bowzock gang. The parts appear in the form of cogs and gears, and can only be obtained by striking various objects and killing off Wumpers along the way, among other forms (finding and getting an engine, for example, will give off ten parts). Each Mecha requires 50 parts to be rebuilt.
There are two possible endings depending on whether or not all five mecha were rebuilt. If they are, then the "good" ending is triggered. After Gynamo grows huge, RV Robo is formed and proceeds to battle Gynamo in the middle of the city. RV Robo than defeats Gynamo once and for all. If not, the "bad" ending will be triggered instead, where the Carranger are unable to form RV Robo. With no one to stop him, the Bowzock destroy Earth.
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Carrangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Carrangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Carranger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- The first kana of the members' surnames ("ji" in Jinnai, "do" in Domon, "u" in Uesugi, "shi" in Shinohara, and "ya" in Yagami) form the Japanese word for "automobile" (自動車 Jidōsha).
- The Carrangers appeared in a 1996 special stage show where, along with three Kamen Riders, attempt to stop a Shocker plot. Unbeknownst to all of them, Alien Baltan, Alien Pitt, Alien Bado, Bemstar, along with the Toho kaiju Gigan, appear to destroy the Earth. They are assisted later by Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Taro, and Godzilla.
All items (7)