|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Battle Fever J.|
- This is an article about the team Battle Fever J. For the show, see Battle Fever J.
- "Battle Fever!"
- ―Battle Fever team announcing their arrival[src]
Team Battle Fever (バトルフィーバー隊 Batoru Fībā Tai), also known as Battle Fever J (バトルフィーバーJ Batoru Fībā Jei), is the 3rd Super Sentai, initally composed of four agents of the National Defense Ministry and an FBI agent. It was formed by General Tetsuzan Kurama to combat Egos.
|Battle Japan||Masao Den|
|Battle Cossack||Kensaku Shiraishi ► Makoto Jin|
|Battle France||Kyousuke Shida|
|Battle Kenya||Shirou Akebono|
|Miss America||Diane Martin ► Maria Nagisa|
Battle Fever J
General Kurama assembles four young agents who had been dispatched around the world for training. They are joined by FBI investigator Diane Martin, whose father was murdered by Egos. The five don powered suits to become the Battle Fever team. (The word 'fever' was trendy at the time.) The Battle Fever team's trump card is the Battle Fever Robo. Egos tries to stop the construction of the Robot, but the monsters they send to perform this task are defeated one by one by the Fever team.
Egos then unleashes the 'younger brother' of the Buffalo Monster, a giant robot replica of its "older brother". The Robot, fortunately, is finished in time. Aboard it, the Fever team defeats the Buffalo Monster and its successors. The Fever team never stops, even when it lost two of its members (the original Miss America leaves and first Battle Cossack is killed). With two new members, the team defeats Hedder, now the Hedder Monster, and breaks into Egos' headquarters, where they are fed into the Egos Monster Making Machine so that they may be used as material for a Battle Fever Monster. The team destroys the machine and slays the mysterious deity Satan Egos himself with the Lightning Sword Rocketter sword-throwing move.
Battle Fever joined up with the Denzimen, Sun Vulcan, Goggle V, Dynamen, Biomen, Changemen, Flashmen, Maskmen, and the Livemen, to stand behind the newest Sentai, the Turborangers, as they faced off against the Hundred Boma Tribes.
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including Battle Fever, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Battle Fever's two encounters with the Gokaigers were made by Shiro, who granted the greater power of Battle Fever to the Gokaigers after they saved Christmas. He bumped into them again shortly after they encountered Space Sheriff Gavan, who he resembled. They were soon joined by Daigorou Oume (DenziBlue) of the Denzimen, who shared this resemblance. As per Shiro's suggestion, the Gokaigers used the Battle Kenya and DenziBlue Ranger Keys to open a portal into Makuu Space where Gavan was imprisoned. After they rescued Gavan, Shiro and Daigorou joined them. When a mysterious voice made a request to them, Shiro and Daigorou were given their keys back temporarily .so they could transform alongside Gavan. Shiro and his team presumably got their powers back when the Gokaigers returned the Ranger Keys before leaving Earth after finally defeating the Zangyack.
Super Hero Taisen
Battle Fever, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They were presumably sent to the dimensional rift, under the pretense of being defeated, by Kamen Rider Decade while he was apparently hunting the Sentai teams. When his and Captain Marvelous' ruse was revealed, Battle Fever appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, Battle Fever loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of Battle Fever J existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; Battle Japan participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Sentai All Red.
Stage Show appearances
In a stage show where the Battle Fever J are seen fighting Secret Society Egos, Kamen Rider Stronger, Kamen Rider V3, Japanese Spider-Man, Ultraman Joneus and Doreamon arrive to assist the Battle Fever J.
Team Blaster and Weapons
- Command Bats/Penta Force cannon/boomerang
- Spear ◆
- Sais ◆
- Fencing Sword ◆
- Whip ◆
- Throwing Knives ◆
- Legend:✶ team-piloted mecha, ➲ carrier mecha
Battle Fever J
Ranger KeysBattle Fever J Ranger Keys (バトルフィーバーJレンジャーキー Batoru Fībā Jei Renjā Kī) are what became of Battle Fever J's powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Any of these keys allow a Gokaiger to assume the form of any of the Battle Fever team. The Battle Kenya key is also used alongside the DenziBlue Key to open the gate between Earth and Makuu Space in Gokaiger vs. Gavan. Note: The Gokaigers first use the Battle Fever Keys in The Flying Ghost Ship.
- Battle Japan Key (バトルジャパンキー Batoru Japan Kī)
- Battle Cossack Key (バトルコサックキー Batoru Kosakku Kī)
- Battle France Key (バトルフランスキー Batoru Furansu Kī)
- Battle Kenya Key (バトルケニアキー Batoru Kenia Kī)
- Miss America Key (ミスアメリカキー 'Misu Amerika Kī)
Gokaiger/Battle Fever J Gokai Change
|Battle Japan||Captain Marvelous|
|Battle France||Joe Gibken|
|Battle Cossack||Luka Millfy (female version)|
|Battle Kenya||Don Dogoier|
|Miss America||Ahim de Famille|
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Battle Fever J is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
Battle Fever J is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Battle Fever J is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- Battle Fever are the first Sentai team to have a Giant Robo (Battle Fever Robo).
- They are the first team with a Black Ranger (Battle Kenya), as well as the first one with a recurring Orange Ranger (Battle Cossack).
- In an English interview with Marvel of Japan, the four male members of Battle Fever were referred to as "Captain" (Captain Japan, Captain France, Captain Coassack, and Captain Kenya). This is most likely based on Captain America, as at the time Toei was partnered with Marvel. 
- Battle Fever J were the first team to have lips sculpted onto their helmets, and currently the only one to feature noses. Though X1 Mask, the unofficial Sixth Ranger of the Maskmen, had a nose sculpted onto his helmet, the rest of his team didn't.
- Oddly, the Battle Fever team was not called "Battle Fever J" within the show; that is the name of the show itself, not the team. In-show, the writing reference the rangers as simply "Team Battle Fever".
- This is the only team to have it's roll call order change. Originally, Battle Cossack was second, and Battle France was third in the roll call order. However, it was changed early in the show.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The first Ranger team to have a Black Ranger.
- Aquitar Rangers - The first Ranger team without Green Ranger.
All items (9)