|This article is about a/an list of arsenal in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the Ninja Rangers. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the Super Ninja Steel series page as well as the team page of the Ninja Rangers.
Ninja Battle Morpher
- See also: Karakuri Hengen
The Ninja Battle Morpher is the morphing device used by the five core Ninja Steel Rangers. The Ninja Battle Morpher is able to transform into a larger Battle Mode after which it can change into three different weapon forms, all marked with their respective kanji: Blade Mode, a short sword; Bow Mode, which allows any Ranger to fire energy arrows; and Claw Mode, a tri-claw designed for swift stabs. The fourth is Morph Mode, which allows them to morph to their Ranger form by calling out "Ninja Spin!" before spinning the Ninja Power Stars.
Gold Ninja Battle Morpher
- See also: Transformation Device Ninja StarBurger
Gold Ninja Battle Morpher is the personal morphing device of Ninja Steel Gold. It has a blaster mode where it becomes a small energy pistol capable of destroying concrete.
Lion Fire Morpher
- See also: Chozetsu Shoubu Changer
- See also: Strongest Ninja Sword Ninja Gekiatsuto
The Superstar Blade is a powerful weapon, a much stronger Ninja Star Blade, built by Sarah, and finished with Mick's help. The blade's "Superstar energies" are balanced to matchup with the Rangers' Ninja Star Blades so the blade can interact with all of their Ninja Stars. By aligning the user's energy, the weapon empowers them and enables them to unleash extremely powerful attacks, with or without Ninja Stars.
Additionally, through the use of the Superstar Mode Star, Ninja Steel Gold can powerup into Superstar Mode, making him even more of a formidable fighter than before. The mode only works for him as the star utilizes his Gold Energy.
Originally used to interface with the Galaxy Warriors dome ship to provide in-ship information and assess battles, the Datacom also has independent communication capabilities. Mick is able to repair his after being damaged on his fall to Earth. The Datacom is designed after the Ninja Power Stars, which Galvanax had in his possession at the time. While closed, the Datacom can communicate with the ship computer or anyone else with a Datacom. Open, it can facilitate video chat.
The Ninjacom is the Ninja Steel Rangers' primary method of communication. With the device, the Rangers are able to contact with each other electronically. At the end of the third episode, Mick and Brody crafted the Ninjacoms for the Ninja Steel Power Rangers to use.
The Ninjacom appears to resemble a gray-colored wristwatch. It has a built-in speaker that allows one Ranger to contact his/her teammate(s).
Ninja Power Stars
- See also: Nin Shuriken
The Ninja Power Stars are small throwing stars used by the Ninja Steel Rangers to unlock their powers, forms, and Zords. The Ninja Steel Rangers can also throw copies of their Morphing Power Stars for various kinds of attacks.
Individual Weapons and Team Weapons
- See also: Star Sword-Gun
The Rockstorm Guitar is the personal weapon of Ninja Steel Gold, in which it combines three types of equipment into a single weapon.
The weapon itself has two modes in which to launch attacks, greatly maximizing the range of attacks that the weapon can utilize to deal with enemies and monsters alike due to how easy it is to switch modes, which is a simple switching of the grip. It also strums like an actual electric guitar.
To utilize attacks, the dual-element Storm Star is placed right in the soundhole compartment of the weapon before strumming it to activate their corresponding attacks.
Ninja Star Blade
The Ninja Star Blade is the main sidearm for the main five Ninja Steel Rangers.
When the blue button marked with the kanji for "Technique" (技 Waza) is pressed and one of the main Ninja Power Stars is spun in the Ninja Star Blade, it activates a finisher attack:
- Steel Slash: A Ninja Steel Ranger slashes fast and hard, swinging the Ninja Star Blade with powerful and fast swings, then jumps into the air. As the Ninninger comes down, they spin in place until they land with a finishing strike. This is the Ninja Steel Ranger's primary finisher, and the Ninja Steel Rangers have made many variations.
- Ninja Fusion Fury: With the Ninja Fusion Star and an extra Ninja Star Blade loaned by Ninja Steel Blue, Ninja Steel Red creates 3 extra Ninja Star Blades to shield him from an incoming attack by Ripcon, then trap him with said three Ninja Star Blades, forming a barrier around the monster while doing so. Ninja Steel Red then rushes in, slashing Ripcon 5 times, using all 5 Ninja Star Blades for each core Ninja Steel Ranger, until he raises his energized blade one final time, combining with the energies of all 5 Ninningers, making the blade larger and longer, and gives Ripcon one final vertical slash, with four energy lesser slashes with the colors of the other Ninja Steel Rangers following up from the original slash.
- Magic Dragon Super Slash: A tag-team version of the Steel Slash with Ninja Steel Red and Ninja Steel Blue, where Ninja Steel Red activates the finisher on the Ninja Star Blade, while Ninja Steel Blue conjures a tall flaming dragon around the Ninninger, then bathes the monster in magic-based flame, with Ninja Steel Red landing the final blow.
- Red Tornado Strike: Using it in conjunction with Ninja Steel Gold's Storm Star in Tornado Mode, a Ninja Steel Ranger enters the Tornado and rapidly slashes the target.
- Blue Tornado Strike: Performed by Ninja Steel Blue. Ninja Steel Blue spins the body to create a tornado-like attack and rushes to and around the enemy, rapidly slashing the target.
The Ninja Star Blade can also be used to summon a Zord by inserting their respective Ninja Power Star into the sword and pressing the yellow button marked with the kanji for "Call" (呼 Yo). The Ninja Star Blade allows the Ninningers to ride a Zord by stabbing their blade into their Zord.
- See also: Gama Gama Gun
The Ninja Blasters are the main pistol weapons of the five Ninja Steel Rangers, modeled after a frog.
To activate the finisher, a Ninja Steel Ranger inserts a Ninja Power Star into the back of the gun, making the mouth open to make a barrel in the shape of a frog's tongue pop out and the gun until the trigger is pulled, where the gun fires a laser in the color and shape of a frog's tongue that homes in onto the target and pierces it.
Cockpit Control Weapons
Ninja Master Blade
The Ninja Master Blade accompanies Ninja Master Mode and is activated when the Ninja Master Mode Star is spun on the Ninja Star Blade. While primarily a sword, it has a chainsaw/buzzsaw design. To activate the finisher, the Ranger pulls on the ripcord to spin the three throwing star buzzsaws on the blade section.
Ninja Super Steel Blaster
The Ninja Super Steel Blaster is a pump action blaster resembling an ancient Chinese firework rocket weapon with a similar design to the Ninja Master Blade and modeled partially after the Lion Fire Zord. It accompanies the Ninja Super Steel Mode. It's primarily used to initiate a Megazord's final attack.
Mega Morph Cycle
When a Ninja Steel Ranger throws the Mega Morph Cycle Power Star, it transforms into the Mega Morph Cycle. It can shoot a powerful laser called the Plasma Blast.
- The Mega Morph Cycle is the first vehicle since Power Rangers Jungle Fury 's Strike Rider to be exclusive to Power Rangers.
The Transportal Device is a device created by Time Force in order to travel to different dimensions.
- Ninja Battle Morpher ◆◆◆◆◆
- Sword Mode
- Bow Mode
- Claw Mode
- Gold Ninja Battle Morpher ◆
- Lion Fire Morpher ◆◆◆◆
- SuperStar Blade ◆
- Ninja Power Stars ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Rockstorm Guitar ◆
- Burger Camera ◆
Cockpit Control Weapons
- Mega Morph Cycle ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Behind the scenes
All items (3)