|This article is about a/an set of weapons and devices in Power Rangers Samurai.|
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the Samurai Rangers. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the Samurai series page as well as the team page of the Samurai Rangers.
- 1 Samuraizers
- 2 Spin Swords
- 3 Barracuda Blade
- 4 Power Discs
- 5 Disc Buckle
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Inventory
- 8 See Also
- 9 References
The Samuraizers are the Ranger's morphers and also devices to channel symbol power.
- Samuraizer - the five core rangers' morphing devices, it allows them to draw kanji in their respective colors
- Samurai Morpher - Gold Ranger's "homemade" redecoed 'texting Samuraizer
- Ji's Samuraizer - a gold/brown 'writing' symbol power channeler.
The Spin Sword is the Rangers' sole sidearm which morphs into multiple functional weapon forms. It can transform into
- Each ranger's individual weapon:
- Fire Smasher - Red Ranger's zanbato
- Hydro Bow - Blue Ranger's bow
- Forest Spear - Green Ranger's spear
- Earth Slicer - Yellow Ranger's fuuma shuriken
- Sky Fan - Pink Ranger's war fan
- Mega Blade - control device for the zords
- Shark Sword - power-up weapon and auxiliary Zord.
- Blazing Strike: Jayden's signature attack that envelope his sword in flames, he can either swing with the sword enveloped or fire a wave of flames at the enemy.
- Dragon Splash: Kevin's signature attack that envelops his sword in water and releases a large wave of water.
- Forest Vortex: Mike's signature attack that envelops his sword in leaves and releases a wave of green energy at the enemy or sets him up for his Tree Symbol Strike attack.
- Tree Symbol Strike: Mike's secondary attack. He swings his Spin Sword while in the Forest Vortex, drawing the Forest Symbol for four powerful slashes and strikes.
- Leaf Storm: Mike's third attack. Can be performed with the Spin Sword and Bear Disk.
- Seismic Swing: Emily's signature attack the envelops her sword in a cyclone of earth and releases a wave of yellow energy or causes a small earthquake around the enemy.
- Earth Symbol Strike: Emily's secondary attack. She swings her Spin Sword drawing the Earth symbol in the air for a powerful strike.
- Primate Cyclone: Emily's third attack. She spins rapidly slashing the enemy with her Spin Sword.
- Airway: Mia's signature attack the envelops her sword in wind that can send enemies flying with a pinkish sparkling wave containing powerful winds.
The Fire Smasher is the Red Ranger's individual weapon based upon a Zanbato ("horse slaying sword) capable of charging the edge up with enough force to swing it with devastating force and slay Tooya The Red Ranger is also able to change his Fire Smasher into a cannon mode powered by a disc from one of the auxiliary zords. The disc is placed on a peg close to the bracing area, while the other rangers' color disks are placed on one blunt side, armed for propulsion. In the final episode, Jayden used the Double Disc to summon two Fire Smashers.
Cannon Blast Mode
- 5-Disc Beetle Cannon: Fire Smasher with the Beetle Disc that fires a massive firey beetle to slam into the enemies. Most commonly used formation.
- 5-Disc Swordfish Cannon: Fire Smasher with the Swordfish Disc that fires a massive energy swordfish composed of blue water like energy. Only used to defeat Yamiror.
- 5-Disc Tiger Cannon: Fire Smasher with the Tiger Disc that fires a yellow energy tiger. Only used to defeat Robtish.
- 5-Disc Octo Cannon: Fire Smasher with the Octo Disc. Only used alongside the Super Bullzooka to slay Serrator.
- Multi-Disc Octo Cannon: Fire Smasher with the Octo Disc and powered by the Claw Disc. Only used to defeat one of the various lives of Trickster within the dream world.
The Hydro Bow is the Blue Ranger's individual weapon which resembles a yumi (Japanese bow and arrow) but also has been modernized to be all one piece and have a pump and sling propulsion system. To execute an arrow attack, the Blue Ranger pulls on the handle of the pump as one would an arrow and releases it to activate propulsion, mimicking the arm movements of one using an actual bow and arrow. At full power, when combined with an attack from the Sky Fan, it was able to destroy Doubletone.
The Sky Fan is the Pink Ranger's individual weapon which resembles a tessen (Japanese war fan), and includes a decorative tassel. The pink disk goes on its back area. It can fire intense pink energy waves when swung strong enough to defeat Moogers with one hit. It could also unleash a massive pink energy slice that, when combined with an energy arrow from the Hydro Bow, was able to destroy Doubletone.
The Forest Spear is the Green Rangers' individual weapon which resembles a yari (Japanese spear). By attaching a disk to the back, a blade appears at the top of the spear that is able to flip enemies overhead by impaling them, firing energy lasers from the tip, and unleashing a barrage of leaves and wind in the Leaf Storm attack.
The Earth Slicer is the Yellow Ranger's individual weapon which resembles an oversized shuriken. It has three black blades and can be used as a melee weapon, act as a shield against weak energy blasts, or be thrown like a boomerang.
- See also: Laceration Calculating Sword Sakanamaru
The Barracuda Blade is the Gold Ranger's personal weapon, a Tantō that he uses in his high speed slash attacks. The Barracuda Blade its capable of being used for the Sheath Slash technique, which is impossible. The Barracuda Blade is sheathed and kept away when Gold Ranger is in Mega Mode as he instead uses a Mega Blade. Antonio's signature attack is the Barracuda Bite where Antonio takes out the Baracuda Blade (now glowing gold) and flies into the air before circling the Nighlock and slashing them into pieces.
- See also: Power Discs (Samurai)
A Power Disc is taken from the Samurai Ranger’s Disc Buckle and is attached to the hilt of the Spin Sword to power it up with their signature attacks or summon their Samurai weapons.
The Disc Buckle generates whatever Power Disc is needed for any particular purpose. It doesn't appear to store all the discs at once but provides them one at a time that the one samurai ranger wants. The design resembles a portable CD player, except attached to a belt strip.
The Samurai Rangers utilize an SUV for long distance travel. It is a modified Cadillac Escalade with the Shiba House emblem on its door. Kevin once used it to go catch the Swordfish Zord. It was also used in Origins: Part 1 to go pick Mia up from the Orphanage where she worked. It's unknown if it was Ji who drove it or if it drives itself or both.
The rangers can use their symbol power to summon theses horses to ride in battle. Red Ranger's horse first appeared Origins-part 1 and the rest of them appeared in Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie. Whether or not Antonio could have ever had one has one is unknown but it is unlikely due to him not possessing symbol power of any kind.
- Power Discs ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Barracuda Blade ◆
Sidearms and Individual Weapons
All items (7)