|This article is about a/an set of weapons and devices in Power Rangers RPM.|
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the Ranger Operators. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the RPM series page as well as the team page of the Ranger Operators.
- 1 Morphers
- 2 Sidearms
- 3 Individual Weapons and Team Blasters
- 4 Vehicles and other Miscellany
- 5 Inventory
- 6 Notes
- 7 See Also
- 8 References
Cell Shift Morpher
- See also: Kankan Mantan Gun
- See also: Self-Changing Mantan Gun
The Nitro Blaster is the basic weapon used by all five RPM Rangers. The weapon starts out as a blaster style weapon, but can be morphed into a saber mode, the Nitro Sword. The Shark Disc was used (once) with the Nitro Sword to enable it to behave like the Shark Sword. The blaster bears a superficial resemblance to a fuel pump.
- See also: Double Engine Soul Kankanbar
The Rail Saber is a weapon that is similar to the Nitro Blaster. The two guns can combine to together. It was first used by Gem against Kilobyte using the power of two of the Paleozord Engine Cell Chips (Tyranno and Tricera to be exact).
- See also: Handle Blaster
Wheel Blasters are formed from the steering columns of the Zenith and SkyRev Megazords or the RPM Ultrazord (all of which use the same cockpit.) When a special Engine Cell is placed inside, it can be used to perform these formations' finishing attacks. On one occasion, they were used outside of the Zords as weapons in and of themselves.
- See also: Switch Jet Sword Rocket Dagger
The Cloud Hatchet is the Ranger Operators Gold and Silver's primary weapon. With it, one can perform attacks such as to freeze, to fire lasers, create fire or fly. It can combine with the Sky Morpher to form the SkyShift Blazer.
Attacks are done by activating numbers using the switches. Pressing a single numbered switch activates an attack while pressing two or three unleashes other attacks.
- Slash Mode is activated by flipping switch #1. The hatchet emits fire.
- Ice Mode is activated by flipping switch #2. The hatchet emits a mist that turns into ice.
- Lightning Mode is activated by flipping switch #3. The hatchet emits a lightning attack.
- Energy Mode is activated by flipping switches #1 and #3 (which add up into four). It's an attack where ranger colored blasts are released from an arc when the hatchet is swung.
- Laser Mode is activated by flipping switches #2 and #3 (which add up into five) The hatchet is able to emit white lasers when activated.
- Jet Mode is activated by flipping all three switches #1, #2, and #3 (which add into six). The hilt becomes a jet that allows for flight.
- Steel also uses this weapon against Evox in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
- See also: Wing Booster
The SkyShift Blazer is a higher-level weapon for Ranger Operators Gold and Silver. It's dependent on Engine Cells. It's the combination of the Cloud Hatchet and the Sky Morpher. It can perform a finishing attack by putting in Engine Cells 7 or 8 or the Blaster Engine Cells for the finishing attacks for the SkyRev Megazord and RPM Ultrazord.
Individual Weapons and Team Blasters
- See also: Super Highway Buster
When the main three's Road Blaster is combined with the other two Rangers' Turbo Plasma Launcher, it creates the powerful RPM Enforcer. When an Engine Cell is inserted in the back of the Rocket Blaster, the finishing attack starts with the launch of the Zip Charger, stopping briefly to take the Rocket Blaster's cowl, causing the raised blades of the Turbo Axe to flatten as the Bullet flies toward the enemy. The enemy is then destroyed by the full power of the Engine Cell in the form of the Cell's respective number.
- See also: Highway Buster
The Road Blaster combines the Street Saber and Turbo Cannon to form a blaster that utilizes the Zip Charger as a projectile. Once an Engine Cell is inserted, the rangers can fire a blast in the shape of the cell's respective zord.
- See also: Road Saber
The Street Saber is Ranger Operators Series Red's unique weapon. The inner part of the blade resembles a strip of road. It combines with the Turbo Cannon to form the Road Blaster, which uses the Zip Charger as its projectile. When in this mode, the screen identifies it as the Road Saber (reminiscent of its Japanese counterpart).
The weapon's finishing attack is the Street Sabre Strike which involves turning the area in front of him into a roadway and racing along it whilst charging his sword up with red energy and then slashing the monster/villain with maximum force.
- See also: Garage Launcher
The Turbo Cannon is Ranger Operators Series Blue's unique weapon. It combines with the Street Saber to form the Road Blaster, which uses the Zip Charger as its projectile. When in this mode, the weapon's screen identifies it as the Garage Launcher (reminiscent of its Japanese counterpart).
- See also: Racing Bullet
The Zip Charger is Ranger Operator Series Yellow's unique weapon. She revs it on her arm and releases it to do attacks via remote. It is used as the projectile when Street Saber and Turbo Cannon combine to form the Road Blaster. When in this mode, the weapon's screen identifies it as the Racing Bullet (reminiscent of its Japanese counterpart).
Turbo Plasma Launcher
- See also: Junction Rifle
The Turbo Plasma Launcher is the combination of the secondary Ranger Operators' weaponry: the Turbo Axe and the Rocket Blaster. When a Zord Engine Cell Chip is set in the weapon, it fires two beams that combine into the destructive plasma essence of the cell's respective Zord Attack Vehicle as it hits the target.
- See also: Bridge Axe
The Turbo Axe is Ranger Operator Series Green's special weapon. The blades are in the shape of a suspension bridge. When swinging this weapon, it fires green slashes of energy. It forms the Turbo Plasma Launcher when combined with the Rocket Blaster.
- See also: Cowl Laser
Vehicles and other Miscellany
Ranger Prototype Series Covert Infantry Bio-Suit
Developed by Doctor K and her team, these are the ultimate results of the development of exo-skeleton robotic suits to amplify human strength and speed. This was an attempt to harness the human body’s natural electrical output to prolong the suit’s battery life. The discovery of the universal bio-electrical field led to uncharted advancements in technology.
The material is a self-assembling nano-fiber formed with an inter-cellular sheet memory alloy. Its inventor gets very upset if it's called "spandex." There are currently seven usable suits, but as the threat of Venjix has ended, there are currently none in use.
The Ranger-series bio-suits were kept in storage unless in use for battle. They are accessible by using the Cell Shift Morpher for the Red, Blue and Yellow series, Rev Morpher for the Green and Black series, and the SkyShift Morpher for the Gold and Silver series.
Scott drives a Nissan Silvia '94.
Flynn drives a Blue Hummer. Gem and Gemma rides with Flynn for battles.
Summer drives a Dirt Bike.
Dillon drives a black Pontiac GTO and Ziggy rides with him for battles.
- See also: Ginjiro
Project GO-ONGER, or Ground Outdoor Operational Network General-Purpose Explorational Rover, is a multi-terrain attack and surveillance vehicle which allows the Rangers to explore the wasteland outside of Corinth. It holds communications equipment allowing the Rangers to keep in contact with Doctor K, and is also designed to allow the Rangers to use a fraction of their arsenal well outside the operational range of the dome, as their weapons and Zords, which typically cannot be utilized unless the Rangers are inside or at least near the city. Scott claimed that it was Colonel Mason Truman's "favorite possession in the entire world". It was manufactured in the Nevada Desert; presumably Area 51.
- The vehicle's name directly comes from the Japanese Super Sentai Series' Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
- The exterior is based off of the Ginjiro from Go-Onger, the series from which RPM is based.
Individual Weapons and Team Blasters
- RPM Enforcer ◆◆◆◆◆
- Cell Shift Morpher, Nitro Blaster, and Cloud Hatchets were seen in the Beast Morphers' "The Evox Snare" in Grid Battleforce's vault.
- Interestingly, the "The Evox Snare" episode features the cameo appearance of Doctor K and also Ranger Operator Series Black was mentioned as well in the episode.
- A Cell Shift Morpher was seen in the flashback of "Source Code" episode where the Cell Shift Morpher was used by young Nate for his experiment with Cobra DNA and Morph X.
- A Cloud Hatchet later was used by Silver Beast Morphers Ranger alongside with his team in the battle against Evox.
All items (5)