|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Cassie's Best Friend is the 38th episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Cassie's uncannily smart dog Jetson is transformed into a human following a misfire by Divatox's latest monster, Mr. Goorific. Bulk & Skull are hired to help find the missing dog. In human form, Jetson, calling himself "Jethro", helps cheer Cassie up before she and the other Power Rangers head off to battle not only Mr. Goorific, but also Elgar's repaired Terrorzord . However, the spell begins to wear off, to Jethro's shock.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- ??? as Jethro
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Mr. Goorific (voice)
- Final appearance of the Robo Racer in vehicle mode.
- The remaining episodes up until it's final appearance in the episode "Parts and Parcel " either didn't featue it at all or it appeared in Megazord form without the transformation sequence.
- Bulk references his and Skull's time as detectives in Zeo.
- Jetson refers to EX Formula 1 driver Jenson Button.
- Dimitria doesn't appear in this episode.
- First and only appearance of Cassie's dog Jetson, as both a dog and a human.
- Mr. Goorific makes a reference to the 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz".
- This episode title alludes to the common phrase about dogs, "man's best friend".
- Calling For A Hero (instrumental)
- You Are the Power Team (instrumental)