|This article is about a/an episode in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The Don's Melancholy (ドンの憂鬱 Don no Yūutsu) is the ninth episode of Mirai Sentai Timeranger. It features the first appearance of Honami Moriyama; it also begins to reveal an affliction Ayase/TimeBlue possesses that will be further explained in the next episode.
The Londarz Family's crimes become too big to contain & are now the latest news in Tokyo, along with the Timerangers. This means they'll have to be careful from now on, but a nosy photographer isn't going to make things easier, nor is a crooked cop who's causing strife within the Londarz between Gien+Lira & Don Dolnero.
to be added
- Tatsuya Asami (浅見 竜也 Asami Tatsuya): Masaru Nagai (永井 大 Nagai Masaru)
- Ayase (アヤセ): Yūji Kido (城戸 裕次 Kido Yūji)
- Sion (シオン Shion): Masahiro Kuranuki (倉貫 匡弘 Kuranuki Masahiro)
- Domon (ドモン): Shūhei Izumi (和泉 宗兵 Izumi Shūhei)
- Yuri (ユウリ Yūri): Mika Katsumura (勝村 美香 Katsumura Mika)
- Navigator Robo Tac (ナビゲーターロボタック Nabigētā Robo Takku, Voice): Yūsuke Numata (沼田 祐介 Numata Yūsuke)
- Honami Moriyama (森山 ホナミ Moriyama Honami): Tamao Yoshimura (吉村 玉緒 Yoshimura Tamao)
- Lila (リラ Rira): Asami Kuru (久瑠 あさ美 Kuru Asami)
- Don Dolnero (ドン・ドルネロ Don Dorunero, Voice): Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Ōtomo Ryūzaburō)
- Gien (ギエン Voice): Kōji Tobe (戸部 公爾 Tobe Kōji)
- Corrupted Officer Arnold-K (悪徳警察官・アーノルドＫ Akutoku Keisatsukan Ānorudo-Kei, Voice): Yutaka Aoyama (青山穣 Aoyama Yutaka)
- Kei Ibuki (伊吹敬 Ibuki Kei): Hajime Tawara (俵一 Tawara Hajime)
- Examiner: Kōichi Kase (加世幸市 Kase Kōichi)
- High Rank Officer: Yasushi Takeuchi (竹内 靖司 Takeuchi Yasushi), Mitsuo Togioka (研丘光男 Togioka Mitsuo)
- Driver: Nobuaki Suzuki (鈴木信明 Suzuki Nobuaki), Sanzo Tsubota (坪田三蔵 Tsubota Sanzō)
- to be added
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kuuga episode 11, Promise.
- Closing Date: April 9th 2000
- This episode introduces the subplot of Ayase's poor health, although the name of his disease is not revealed yet.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger Volume 1 features episodes 1-10.
- The complete Timeranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory on July 31, 2018.