|This article is about a/an episode in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The End! TR (Tomorrow Research) (終末！ＴＲ（トゥモローリサーチ） Shūmatsu! Tī Āru (Tumorō Risāchi)) is the forty-fifth episode of Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
As the Timeranger clean up the Tomorrow Research office for New Years', they face multiple problems including the need to pay their rent and the return of a tiny foe.
to be added
- Tatsuya Asami (浅見 竜也 Asami Tatsuya): Masaru Nagai (永井 大 Nagai Masaru)
- Ayase (アヤセ): Yūji Kido (城戸 裕次 Kido Yūji)
- Sion (シオン Shion): Masahiro Kuranuki (倉貫 匡弘 Kuranuki Masahiro)
- Domon (ドモン): Shūhei Izumi (和泉 宗兵 Izumi Shūhei)
- Yuri (ユウリ Yūri): Mika Katsumura (勝村 美香 Katsumura Mika)
- Naoto Takizawa (滝沢 直人 Takizawa Naoto): Shinji Kasahara (笠原 紳司 Kasahara Shinji)
- Navigator Robo Tac (ナビゲーターロボタック Nabigētā Robo Takku, Voice): Yūsuke Numata (沼田 祐介 Numata Yūsuke)
- Time Robota (タイムロボター Taimu Robotā, Voice): Fumiko Orikasa (折笠 富美子 Orikasa Fumiko)
- Blackmailer Gaymark (恐喝犯・ゲーマルク Kyōkatsuhan Gēmaruku, Voice): Kōzō Shioya (塩屋 浩三 Shioya Kōzō)
- House Owner: Kihee Senbonmatsu (千本松喜兵衛 Senbonmatsu Kihee)
- Old Man: Tadashi Takatsuki (高月 忠 Takatsuki Tadashi)
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kuuga episode 46, Indomitable.
- Closing Date: December 31st 2000.
- This is the last Super Sentai episode to air in the 20th century.
- With a rating of 4.8%, this was the lowest rated episode of Timeranger, 2.3% below the series average.
- The opening theme for this episode is "Beyond All Space and Time" (the English version of the standard theme, "JIKUU ~Mirai Sentai Timeranger~") by Kumi Sasaki. This version of the theme was first heard as the ending theme of Timeranger vs. GoGoFive.
- The ending for this episode is different here as it shows clips of all the Timerangers in battle from various episodes and ends with them finishing cleaning V-Rex Robo. The ending theme sung here is "Eternal Wind" by Naritaka Takayama.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger Volume 5 features episodes 41-50.
- The complete Timeranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory on July 31, 2018.