|This article is about a/an episode in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
Pink Temptation (桃色の誘惑 Momoiro no Yūwaku) is the twenty-second episode of Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
While investigating a woman being sought out by a man who loves her, Tatsuya, Domon and Ayase all become entranced by the same mystery girl, forcing Yuri to take action.
to be added
- Tatsuya Asami (浅見 竜也 Asami Tatsuya): Masaru Nagai (永井 大 Nagai Masaru)
- Ayase (アヤセ): Yūji Kido (城戸 裕次 Kido Yūji)
- Sion (シオン Shion): Masahiro Kuranuki (倉貫 匡弘 Kuranuki Masahiro)
- Domon (ドモン): Shūhei Izumi (和泉 宗兵 Izumi Shūhei)
- Yuri (ユウリ Yūri): Mika Katsumura (勝村 美香 Katsumura Mika)
- Navigator Robo Tac (ナビゲーターロボタック Nabigētā Robo Takku, Voice): Yūsuke Numata (沼田 祐介 Numata Yūsuke)
- Lila (リラ Rira): Asami Kuru (久瑠 あさ美 Kuru Asami)
- Don Dolnero (ドン・ドルネロ Don Dorunero, Voice): Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Ōtomo Ryūzaburō)
- Gien (ギエン Voice): Kōji Tobe (戸部 公爾 Tobe Kōji)
- Marriage Swindler Barbera (結婚詐欺師・バーベラ Kekkon Sagishi Bābera): Chika Kochihira (東風平千香 Kochihira Chika)
- Goro Yamada (山田吾郎 Yamada Gorō): Hajime Okayama (おかやまはじめ Okayama Hajime)
- Baby: Kento Tojo (東條拳斗 Tōjō Kento)
- Receptionist: Keiko Itsumi (逸見慶子 Itsumi Keiko)
- to be added
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kuuga episode 24, Strengthening.
- Closing Date: July 16th 2000
- Footage of Yuuri's disguise in this episode would appear as part of a montage of Sentai heroines in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, when Miku (MegaPink) revealed to Sae (GaoWhite) the ability of female heroes to Quick-Change.
- At the end of this episode, the preview for the next Case File is reduced from 30 seconds to 15, returning to the short-preview style that the Sentai franchise held from Dynaman through early Megaranger prior to the Sunday morning move. This will last through Hurricaneger, where the previews become extended in a different way.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.
- The complete Timeranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory on July 31, 2018.
- Lovestruck Rangers - Power Rangers counterpart in Time Force. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)