|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Cars Attacks is the fifteenth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Griller manipulates the automobiles of Angel Grove to fly around and destroy the city. Meanwhile, Kat teaches Lt. Stone's niece Jenny Hunter to learn to trust other people.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Nancy De Mayo as Jenny Hunter
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Peter Greenwood as Wolfgang Amadeus Griller (voice)
- When Tommy threw Kat the detonator, Adam called her by name, clearly in earshot of the judge.
- Why Griller wanted to join up with Divatox's crew despite being a successful musician is never explained.
Me Now Tell Me Now
- The episode title is based on the movie Mars Attacks.
- This episode marks the last time that Emily was acknowledged.
- According to the unproduced script "Rangers in Concert", Jenny's original name was "Ashley", and she was going to be Kat's successor as the Pink Turbo Ranger.
- This episode references a moment in Zeo's Song Sung Yellow by mentioning Tanya's decision to turn down a record deal and not pursue a singing career for the sake of being a Ranger.
- The music that plays when Kat & Tanya arrive at the auditions appeared in The Ranger Who Came in from the Gold.