|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Cars Attacks is the fifteenth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Nancy De Mayo as Jenny Hunter
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Peter Greenwood as Wolfgang Amadeus Griller (voice)
- When Tommy threw Kat the detonator, Adam called her by name, clearly in earshot of the judge.
- Why Griller wanted to join up with Divatox's crew despite being a successful musician is never explained.
- Me Now Tell Me Now
- We Need A Hero (instrumental)
- The episode title is based on the movie Mars Attacks.
- This episode marks the last time that Emily was acknowledged.
- According to the unproduced script "Rangers in Concert", Jenny's original name was "Ashley", and she was going to be Kat's successor as the Pink Turbo Ranger.
- This episode references a moment in Zeo's Song Sung Yellow by mentioning Tanya's decision to turn down a record deal and not pursue a singing career for the sake of being a Ranger.
- The music that plays when Kat & Tanya arrive at the auditions appeared in The Ranger Who Came in from the Gold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.