|This article is about a/an character in Power Rangers Dino Fury.|
|"Save it, Miss Jones. I don't care if you're a reporter, or the Queen of England."|
|―Garcia warning Amelia to leave[src]|
After Lani is released from custody, the Warden bans the three from ever going back to Dinohenge. He also refuses to believe the Dino Fury Rangers' beliefs that the Sporix are here on Earth, warning them that the next time they talk about aliens and UFOs, they only bring whatever happens next onto themselves, as he threatens to come after them if they ever act up again. He later appears again in the near end of the episode where Zayto records a public message to the rest of Pine Ridge about the Sporix at large, though he grows weary over the fact that the Dino Fury Rangers and the Sporix would soon make a big mess out of the entire city.
The Warden arrives at the museum where Mucus, Boomtower and Draknarok had stolen the Nephrite Orb and attempted to stop them, only to be blasted away, and helplessly saw Javi take the orb, and his car, away from them. Soon after, the Rangers take him to the hospital and catch up after he is released with minor injuries, where Izzy meets up with him before he takes off.
Not long after Javi and Izzy joined the Rangers on their quest to eliminate the Sporix, the Warden was shocked and furious to discover that Javi spent a lot of his money on his new keytar and grounds him for wasting it, confiscating his keytar. After Javi and Izzy loses a battle with the Sporix, the Warden extends Javi's punishment for not taking care of his step-sister.
The Warden later came over to Zayto, Amelia, Ollie, Javi and Izzy as they had finished an exercising session to ask them about flyers for gym membership appearing on his desk, sock drawer and sandwich (which he took a bite out of), which Izzy is trying to convince him to let her join it, and he gives her his blessing after she makes cat faces. Not long after, he calls Javi and Izzy, warning them to stay away from Evergreen Park, claiming to have seen a Sporix Beast, and already called the Ranger Hotline himself. However, his call didn't go through, because Mucus had hijacked the hotline.
While trying to wake people up after one of Void Knight's sleep bombs knocks them out, he becomes a victim himself.
Park Warden Garcia is easily intimidating as well as short tempered as he doesn't hesitate to rebuke anyone for no reason. In terms of parenting, Garcia is harsh on Javi, especially since he disapproves his musical endeavors and wasting money on new instruments, easily driving himself to the brink of humilating his son in public. He seems to favor his step-daughter more in her athletics, and is protective of her.
Behind the Scenes
- He had 17 previous run-ins with Amelia, earning him the nickname, "Buzzkill."
- His first name is given as Carlos in Winning Attitude.
- He shares his first name with former Power Ranger Carlos Vallerte.
- He shares his surname with Izzy and Javi, which was later confirmed in New Recruits that he is their father/step-father.
- He's just as skeptical about the Sporix as he is about ghosts. He is referred to by Simon Bennett as a conservative, doubting individual, akin to climate change deniers.
- However since New Recruits, he should know Sporix exists as he encountered Boomtower, Mucus and Draknarok as they tried stealing the Nephrite Orb before being blasted away by Boomtower.
- Simon Bennett revealed in his tweet that executives and staff originally want Warden Garcia's character to be named as "Sheriff Garcia" since the Parks HQ was originally the Sheriff's Office on the original script before they ended up deciding upon name the character as "Warden Garcia" while also changing the location of the sheriff's office after quite a few scripts had been written. He also said that it was due to the Black Lives Matter movement, and the change is largely supported by Hasbro. This explains why Warden Garcia sometimes behaves a bit like a police officer.
- According to an interview, Chance Perez says that his father is the only one to call him Javier.
- He apparently abstains from addressing his children by their nicknames, instead referring to Javi only as "Javier" and Izzy as "Isabella."
- He doesn't have cheese in his sandwiches.
- He likes cats.
- Power Rangers Dino Fury