|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Campbell Cooley is a New Zealand-based American actor and voice actor. He attended the University of Louisville where he received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theater. For several years he worked there as a stage actor and director.
In 1997, he moved into acting for film and television. In 1998 (during a four month period), he played three different villainous roles on Xena: Warrior Princess. One of the roles gave him the distinction of being victim to Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor) in the "infamous Drool scene" (as named by Xena fans) from the episode, In Sickness and In Hell.
In 2005 he appeared in New Zealand's medical soap opera Shortland Street (second home of many Ranger Actors) as nurse 'Liam Todd', caregiver to Dr. Chris Warner's twin sister, Amanda Warner (Marissa Stott).
Roles in Power Rangers
- Power Rangers S.P.D. - Tomars
- Power Rangers Mystic Force - Skullington
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Alpha 6, Dragonizer, and Vulturus
- Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Barakouzza
- Power Rangers RPM - Magnetron
- Power Rangers Samurai - Rhinosnorus
- Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie - Narrator
- Power Rangers Megaforce - Admiral Malkor
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce - Sirjinkor
- Power Rangers Dino Charge - Dino Charge Rangers' equipment (credited as "Mecha voice"), Paparazzi Man Spikeballs
- Power Rangers Dino Super Charge - Dino Charge Rangers' equipment (credited as "Mecha voice"), Snide, Greenzilla
- Power Rangers Ninja Steel - Cosmo Royale, Ripcon
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel - Cosmo Royale, Jack-o'-lantern Judges
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers - Scrozzle, Snide
- He played a character in an episode where Kelson Henderson became a Ranger (Boom and Galvanax Rises).
- However, the Orange Ranger is a wannabe and the Red Ranger form was from Ninninger's finale.