|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
The Camera Monster is (as it's name applies) a monster, created by Kamdor, that resembles a camera. He, alongside Amplifier Monster serves as one of two supporting antagonists of the episode "Lights, Camera, Dax".
A dark clay/camera monster created by Kamdor from a movie camera. He and the Amplifier Monster fought Moltor's Lava Lizards alongside the ninja stuntmen that Kamdor brainwashed, which then turned into a three-way battle when the Power Rangers entered the fray. The Camera Monster was destroyed by Dax Lo in the Transtek Armor.
This monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only speaking in grunts.
Powers And Abilities
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: The Camera Monster is a skilled fighter, being able to block most of Dax's attacks.
- Left Arm Blaster: The Camera Monster posses a blaster on his left arm that can launch out a blue colored energy beam.
- Fists: While the Camera Monster posses no weapons of any short, he can battle with his own hands.
Behind The Scenes
- This monster doesn't have an voice actor.
- Camera Monster resembles the Minizord of Power Rangers Ninja Storm, the reason for this is because Ultrog's Boukenger counterpart, Nendogami, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Nendogami's look was based on the Minizord's counterpart, the Karakuri Warrior Fūraimaru of Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger.