|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Ha ha! Let's light 'em up!"
- ―Burnertron's first words upon being created. [src]
Burnertron is a candle-themed robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
Burnertron was created by Roxy from a candle set outside of a cafe to help her fight Devon in Red Fury Mode before trying to give him a Fury Cell. However, Devon snatched it using his super speed and was able to recharge his armor so Burnertron joined Roxy in the attack. He and Roxy were thrashed by the more powerful Devon and Roxy teleported herself and Burnertron away. He later returned to Earth, along with Roxy, with two assignments, to get Devon to use the last Fury Cell to become evil and collect the final Beast Power Data using a Data Chip.
To this end, him, Roxy, and some Tronics attacked the city before four of the Rangers arrived and morphed but Roxy tried to give him a Fury Cell only for Devon to snatch it and power up but also turn evil. Seeing this, Roxy retreated on foot and Burnertron stopped them from going after her and fought them. They took him down with their Beast Blast attack but he was unfazed and seemed to flee whilst they watched Devon fight against the evil. However, they apparently tracked him to under an overpass and surprised him but he proved to be virtually impossible to defeat. He managed to take all three of them down with his lance just as Burnerdrone arrived but continued battle after the Racer Zord attacked it. He maintained the upper hand until Nate shot his lance out of his hand and they summoned their Striker Sabers at which point his head candle was put out by Nate and Steel using their Striker Beast Slash. With the monster critically weakened Zoey, Steel and Nate used their Beast-X Blaster and Striker Morphers to combine their Beast Blast and Striker Beast Blast finishers and destroy Burnertron for good. However, the data chip was still intact and Roxy later retrieved it.
Burnertron was an extremely cocky and arrogant monster, mainly because of how remarkably powerful he proved to be.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Burnertron is remarkably powerful when it comes to raw strength, being able to knock Zoey, Steel, and Nate down with only one slash delivered to each.
- Durability: Burnertron has very thick skin that allowed him to survive the Beast Blast attack with little damage.
- Speed: Burnertron is surprisingly fast, being able to duck the Striker Beast Slash, although this did manage to extinguish his head flame.
- Lance: Burnertron can summon a big Lance similar to a candlestick to use in combat.
- Energy Deflection: Burnertron can deflect energy blasts away from him using his candlestick lance, as shown when he did this to the Striker Morphers.
- Burnertron is voiced by Cameron Rhodes who is best known for voicing Professor Cog in Power Rangers Samurai and Super Megaforce. His voice is identical to that of Headridge, also voiced by Rhodes.
- Burnertron's name isn't mentioned in the episode itself, rather it is listed in the credits as Burnertron.
- Bunertron is the first Robotron to be attacked by the Striker Beast Slash which would go on to be used twice more in the series although it only ever destroyed Spiketron.
- In the toyline, the name Burnertron is mistakenly given to Infernotron.
- His creation is the second instance in which an infected object remains after a Robotron is created from them, the first being Railtron.
- Burnerdrone - Gigadrone Counterpart
- Rousokuloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.