|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
Buramudo (ブラムド Buramudo) A Triggerian (トリガー星人, Torigā Seijin) Alienizer wanted by the SPD for multiple crimes, working for the Zangyack as an Action Commander.
A master of combat with his two guns, Buramudo took a job for the Zangyack to oversee their plot to launch subterranean missiles to destroy every city on Earth. After his plan is thwarted and he is defeated by the Gokaigers assuming the forms of the Dekarangers, an enlarged Buramudo is destroyed by Deka Gokaioh.
However, he is revived in Super Hero Taisen as a member of Dai-Zangyack. He was one of the Zangyack commanders seen attacking Amanogawa High School, ordering a Sugormin and a Dogormin to blast at Gentaro Kisaragi. He was seen passing Shinken Blue in the charge, and briefly battling TimeBlue.
- Height - 200cm（Giant form - 50.0m）
- Weight - 150kg (Giant form - 375.0t）
- His name comes from "Blam", a sound word for a gunshot.
Behind the Scenes
- His motif is the one of a brain coral.
- His appearance is based on Devil Sai, the main villain from the 1972 tokusatsu series Henshin Ninja Arashi.
- He is the first monster not to be defeated by a Final Wave and the first to be grown by himself instead of alongside a trio of Sugormin.
- He is the Gokaigers' first opponent related to the villains of another Super Sentai series, in his case being an Alienizer from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen